DUNSTABLE DOWNS - Sat 6th June

Here we go again…another ride-out from the Downs in Dunstable. :cool:

This one won’t be an epic like our Bournemouth adventure, I promise…but will still be a good day out on some lovely roads.

Meeting time will be 10am at the usual meeting place (see map link below). Come fully fuelled so we don’t have to stop 5 miles down the road.lol Oh, you’ll also need a motorbike and a full licence. :hehe:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=51.867461,-0.536825&daddr=&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=0&sz=19&sll=51.867452,-0.536951&sspn=0.001183,0.00235&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=19

Yes please, epic is good last one was great.

Yes last one was great:cool: I’m in:)

sounds like fun!! :slight_smile:

I’m up for it :smiley:

I missed the last one unfortunately so am keen to see what all the fuss is about. :smiley:
I’m in.

I’m in :slight_smile:

****!!! Presentation day at the football club;)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh $%^&%%%&(*((&^ shift work !!!

can’t make this one as I’m workin Saturday night :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Have a great time everyone and remember ride safe

JesteR6

We`re in. :slight_smile:

i would be keen for this.

I’ll be there :wink:

After a GREAT ride to Bournemouth and a lovely weekend after "you lot " had left us to have fun in our B&B!!! how can we not go on the next one !!

See you all on Sat 6th SPG and Fazer Lys :w00t::w00t:

might not be able to make it. will be my first free weekend after a while.

shorter ride will be much appreciated though! :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m in. Gonna try and drag my brother along, too. And, yeah, another epic would be fiiiiine by me.

Just gotta check what needs cancelling/rescheduling.

i’ll be there…

jetstream, you have to promise to ride slower this time!

Yeah, as if you noticed.lol

Haven’t been on one of these for a while and I’d love to come on this one! Unfortunately, (or fortunately) I’ll be on my honeymoon!:w00t:

i was nursing a nearly bald back tyre so was riding and a very sensible pace the whole time…it’s not my fault that you were holding everyone up!

Who was holding who up…and where and when? Me thinks you’re gettinga little confused. :stuck_out_tongue: