Ducati 1098

PJ,

Hello matey…I have just sold my Red RSV…If I was able to sell the black one too…Id have it,

I might post the Black RSV of the forum and if I get any takers we might be able to deal

Did you find a buyer?

Potentially, yes Raquib. I am hopeful that i will get the bike back next week so will contact the lucky person and see if he is still interested. Only a month to go before i pick up my new toy:D

New toys are fun…

I had the S model and its so not worth the extra dosh over the base model…Should of just bought a normal one and blinged it up.

Good price.

i’ll give you a tenner for it

Got it back from the workshop yet?

Any day fella.

PM sent

Finally picked her up tonight and just ridden her home, my god it’s cold out there :smiley: And i’m pleased to say that she is running as sweet as when i first bought her.

All good.

What’s the damage?

you don’t want to know fella.

Wasn’t it still under warranty?

Warranty ran out in September.

It was fixed under good will though:D
So cost me nothing Raquib;)

Too bloody right though I say. God knows what it would have cost me.

Good to hear they were willing to help out. I guess they’re trying to fight off the poor-reliability image off.

That’s lucky!!

I think it was that and the fact that they did say that what went wrong had nothing to do with the way it was ridden and was a manufacturers malfunction, more likely they found out the dealer cocked it up so had to get it repaired at no cost to me… or am i being synical:)

eee that is a nice looking bike mate…how fast is this?:slight_smile:

Not that fast as it breaks down more than it stays on the road :Whistling:

Wow, that’s not really helpful! What has PJ done to you?

i agree…bit out of order that, suffice to say it goes “very well” between fuel stops :D:D

and having chased it up a motorway…it shifts :slight_smile: