DRIVERS WARNED TO STICK TO 70MPH AS MOTORWAY 

Hmm. funny you say that. Just last Friday evening i seen some flashes in my rear view mirror when on the M25. I don’t think it was me because when i checked my speedo it said 70mph - but then again i don’t know if i was in a variable speed limit zone at 60…

“Didn’t read the whole thing, but they need to make money to pay for maintenance!
The Sleeper”

doesn’t that come in the form of income and road taxes already…?

Didn’t read the whole thing, but they need to make money to pay for maintenance!

The radar camera near Clacket lane is a new one on me - never heard of that before. I’ve also never been caught on my many journeys down that bit of the M25 so maybe I don’t drive as fast as I think.

Hadecs3 cameras are already appearing on smart motorway sections. The front and rear-facing cameras, painted grey, are mounted discreetly on roadside poles and use two radars to verify a vehicle’s speed, which means that no white lines are needed.

There’s a couple of new cameras that have gone up near to the M4 slips in both directions. They’re hardly “stealth” though, and if you can’t spot a dirt big camera at the side of the gantry then you really need to brush up on your observational skills.

That article is from 2015! Hope they haven’t put more up!!

I’ve seen cameras flashing on the M25 recently, between junction 28 (A12) and junction 26 (Waltham Abbey)

I've seen cameras flashing on the M25 recently, between junction 28 (A12) and junction 26 (Waltham Abbey) National Treasure
I really need to pay attention more lol

I will add on both occasions we were eastbound and the flashing cameras were westbound.

There are cameras on the M25 between A12 and South Mimms both ways and have been since they made it 4 lanes.

They are all down by Chertsey and a3 area too…

http://www.speedcamerasuk.com/hadecs-3.htm

Between M11 and A10 they’ve started painting the hadecs cameras yellow.

I noticed that they had started to paint the cameras yellow this week. Can only think that they are going to be used full time, what other reason???