Drivers urged to check for bikers.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/surrey/7433212.stm

Why can’t this be a ‘national’ campaign, not just countywide :ermm:

Isn’t the “THINK!” campagn a national thing?

I THINK so, but some councils seem to press it more than others… :wink:

is it even a campaign?

can’t remember the last time i saw a think bike poster that wasn’t faded and battered or any think bike ad that was on during a primetime slot

You should watch some Rugby League. THINK do a bit of RL sponsorship, so you see their logos fairly often when you watch The Greatest Game

union all the way mate.

There have been quite a few ‘Think Bike’ adverts on both TV and radio recently. They must bring them out at this time each year to correspond with the nice shiny ‘never see rain’ summer bikes being wheeled out of garages across the country after the winter hibernation.As I had a no-bike break of about 5 years, I think there are more car drivers that are aware of bikes than there were 5 years ago.

I’m sure others will have a different opinion!

The Surrey campaign will give the police something to do other than trying to catch speeding bikes!

Hear hear! Never been much of a fan of run-and-wriggle. (Still beats football thiough…) :wink:

Watching paint dry beats football :stuck_out_tongue:

Like the run & wriggle name. Never heard it before (but it is funny). I suppose you know that League fans call your sport “kick and clap”?