Dover for the Continent (Eastbourne for the incontinent)

Safely home:)

Only 3,600 miles in all but we did drink a lot of beer and wine:P

Some terrific shots there, glad you are both back safe and I hope you both had a great time.

Great photo’s, looks like you had a great time, pleased your both (and the bike) home safe and sound

Welcome back - looks like a brilliant trip…from a very jealous LagosBleu:P

lovely photos, is there any photos in the adult section of mrs j in the dyke hotel:blush:

You perv rosso :D:D:D

Glad you are safely back, the places in the photos look gorgeous I look forward to seeing more and hearing all about it. :slight_smile:

Welcome home! Very jealous! Looks like an amazing time. :smiley:

Lovely photo’s is that blue lagos in the 3rd pic? :slight_smile:

Welcome back Jets :slight_smile:

Great pics… looks like you had an amazing time, glad to have you both back too :smiley:

Cheeky git :smiley:

Lovely pics. Hope you both had a great time.

Why else do you think we took a photo of a Roman Centurian at a bus stop??:DHere is another one of him making a proposition: “Well Miss, how are you enjoying Verona? If it’s a bit boring here I’ve got a lovely pad in Downtown Lagos I could show you. I’m an accountant by the way”:wink:

Looks like a great trip. You guys live the life or Riley. Well sometimes.

Ha ha - we’re not sure that Riley stayed in youth hostels or the cheapest hotels he could find - but we did have great fun, saw loads of places and found some stonking roads:D

Well i see you were back before we arrived in Baveno (Italy) on Lake Maggoire, but we did wonder if it had been you and Julie leading a group of about 150 bikes right past our balcony about an hour after we arrived there.

Ha ha - no we were on our own, getting soaked when we were there. No lake pics at all as we couldn’t see them for mist:w00t:

We only had rain on Friday night, rest of the week was hot and sunny, glad you had a good time :wink: