Donington Roll Call

Hi Andy,

I’m afraid I shall have to withdraw - bike due MOT, and needs some work doing b4 it’ll pass = money to spend, that I haven’t got!

Don’t want to risk travelling up with no MOT = no Ins

Bu&&er!!

Enjoy

weathers looking good for the weekend!!!

i’m off to load the van!! see you all there hopefully, have a safe ride up!!

Weekend information :

Map of donington circuit &

Traffic information.

Suggested meeting area :

Bikes appear to be parking at the redgate end of the circuit, cars at coppice.

I am going to be getting to the circuit on sunday morning between 9 and 10 hopefully, so first off I shall go to Redgate and if anyone sees me, come say hi. Then I shall walk to Coppice, again, if anyone see me, come say hi.

Not sure whether I am going to watch from infield over dunlop bridge or from around redgate.

Hope to see all you peeps and hopefully ride back. I am going to a small MCN meet after race 2, so I dont want to hold anyone up in getting back to london, it’s along ride.

PM me for my mobile number.

Attachments

Donny Traffic 2.jpg

Donny Map.jpg

Donny Traffic.jpg

Still waiting on a hire car

We will text when we get there to see where you are at - Debz is sorting a picnic, any requests

I’m going up tomorrow still, with a view to camping with Wig, Gina and Adam. Then watching the fun on Sunday (if I can get a ticket!)

I’ll buzz a few of you guys when I’m near x

• SO EXCITED!

erm erm, something special.

Lusty, I am going up tomorrow if you want some company on the journey?!?

I am shortly to be bombing ticketmaster as I am still waiting for my tickets!

Ring them, always bloody busy. The tickets have been printed, just waiting for delivery, knowing my luck, they were attempted today and no-one home!

Something fruity? Seriously, it would be lovely if you could bring some orange squash and fruit - my space is limited on my bike

Well if Gina and Adam have a BBQ…

• STILL REALLY EXCITED!

We don’t do squash but ‘freshly squeezed’ ok

Oooo, get you!

Have a great time everyone!

Lusty - I hope you get a ticket for Sunday

xx

Deffo not on this trip - The mighty AT is getting a some well deserved TLC instead

Enjoy all - see you all when you get back!

Shame pal, hopefully see you on wednesday as cant make newbie night, too many biking activities going on at the moment, da woman is feeling neglected.

Defo see you Wednesday!