Donington Park GP on Monday 24th of August

:stuck_out_tongue: new name for adz sicknote:D

trying to convince a mate to come along for this one, not going to book until last minute.

so which hotel(s) are you guys going with? assuming its not too pricey we can get into the same one?

i think you`l want to be in a different hotel to me m8. my snoaring is legandary :wink:

lucky adz :wink:

i’ll pack the earplugs - which hotel then?

were are booked into the days inn on the a 50…

39 quid for a room for 2 :slight_smile:

must remember ear plugs…

As Mr Ricky “I am no longer banned” Walker as let me down and is not coming to this. I am now on the market for someone to share a van (and cost) with.
Going up on Sunday evening…
PM me if interested

I’ve now decided to do this on 26th September as it is on a Saturday. Have fun.

frodrick von trumpet…

if you can get a trailer i have a tow hitch, cant squeez you in the van but ill tow you :slight_smile:

not long to go now - really looking forward to this!

so is it just us 4 booked or are there others confirmed?

(adz, jb, count frenchie and scooterboy)

I think that Mark is coming too if he can still walk as he just join a gym and was chalanged by Ang… :wink:

humph… you forgot me…

you’re never far from my thoughts Ian :wink:

seem to remember the donny garages being pretty full by the time we got there last time with B (was a few years back). Fancy doing the bagsy job Ian?

The french one and I are staying at the Melbourne View. See you all tomorrow!

If you have a day like today you are going to have a scorcher!

i got a new set of ear plugs just for you buddy. also got me breath rite strips aswell. so hopefully i wont be as bad as last time…

bikes clean just need to fill it up with the go faster juice :wink: every little helps

i take it i`m scooterboy… i can wheelie higher futher and faster on my PED than you can on your R1(which is poo by the way)

is that because there is so much weight over the back? :wink:

He races in WFB don’t you know :wink:

Hehe would have done if I had read the messages!!! Anyways, great day today guys, got all sessions under my belt even with the spattering of rain… :slight_smile:

Hottrax had a record number of off’s in the morning, but great to say none of them were us, and we all stayed upright in the afternoon as well :slight_smile:

Was very impressed with the way Hottrax setup their trackdays, a nice warm friendly atmosphere take the beset bits of focused and MSV and you have hottrax :slight_smile:

few pics

Attachments

DSC_5159.JPG

DSC_6539.JPG

DSC_5828.jpg

nice pics, you’ll be hanging off properly in no time :wink: