Dog lovers

Each to their own and all that…

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7490899.stm

Think i might get a top box for the R1 for my staffy :wink: Will need to get her some doggles tho :smiley:

Some how i dont think i will get my german shepherd on the back of my moto, would be good if i could though then i could be sure nobody would be foolish enough to try taxing my bike with him guarding it

That is wicked :smiley: I reckon my rabbits would love it :wink:

isn’t that a hound-a:P

Like it!!! :smiley:

My cat would like that, I’m sure…:smiley:

My bulldog would slobber faaaarrrr too much.

everything within 10m would be covered

:sick:

He’d love it though, you know he would :smiley:

My friend used to take his cat to the vet in the cat basket strapped to the back of his Transalp & the cat hated it. (However he did not have a car so the cat had no choice)

My friend used to take his cat to the vet in the cat basket strapped to the back of his Transalp & the cat hated it. (However he did not have a car so the cat had no choice)

post whore:P

OOOOPPPSSS !!! Sorry (using computer at work which has coffee stuck in the keys - please forgive us)