Diesel Spills Kill

Please show your support here:

http://www.darrenbourne.co.uk/killspills

Thanks, Iain.

This is a very important issue, I’ve lost count from the number of people that have told me about them having an accident resulting from diesel spilt on the roads. I’ve signed the petition myself.

Ive signed the petition - already been a victim of diesel (on the vespa)

Ben.

p.s. which Iain is that

How many Iain’s do you know Ben??

P.S. That’s a very flattering photo of your Seven!

dont diss the kwaka…shes beautiful.

like the rev counter…where did u get it?

His car? Welcome Guys…

Signed.

Last encounter with diesel was last september.

Bike slipped from under a mate, bike stopped under a BMW, Mate stopped at kerb, broken leg which needed a frame on for 3 months, out of work for 6… ouch…

and speed was under 30 mph.

Of course beauty is in the eye of the beholder…

Either that or I’m GREEN with Envy!

I ripped of the tacho GIF from a car site ages ago but I could argue it’s for a Harley!

It was just looking for a good application when I joined London Bikers…

It’s not for my Integra Type-R as that revs to 9K not 7 (Jay).

Very important issue indeed! I’ve just signed in

Diesel or do you mean ‘disease-el’ . Bloody stuff is lethal!

As everyone said, important issue - signed.

Fletch

Signed - My mate feel victem to Diesel, all most lost his leg through the crash.

signed it,should get another one up and running bout horse ****e,which i come across quite a lot on the roads of essex where i live,well why i ride cause if there’s horse ****e where i live in dagenham,steptoe & son have moved in someware it can have u off just as quickly as diesel does

Stick 10th Sept 2005 in your diary and come on the London Rally

http://www.darrenbourne.co.uk/killspills/html/london_rally_2005.html

Last years was about 1000 bikes, this years will be even bigger, if there’s one thing you do on your bike this year, make it this.

(and I am marshalling !!)

Done it Iain… I think that this is a really important issue… Nice one!!!

I am signed as well, have fallen foul of it twice now. First time ok but second destroyed my ZX9R. As if that is not bad enough, had only owned it 24 hours!

Ow, that hurts… very nasty.

Glad the word is spreading guys…this is a really good and important cause…I was there last year and it was a really fantastic day…not only was it great to ride out with so many people and not lose anyone …it felt great to know that we were being acknowledged for what we were doing and the message that we as bikers are trying to get across…Please, if ya can make …do come along…you wont regret it…

Coxy …good work mate…I’m trying to get some mates that not site members yet to come along too …so see ya there …rain or shine

I’ve just signed. Lets hope we get the message across. Maybe we should put Tony bLIAR on a bike and make him ride over some diesel see how he likes it!!

“I’ve just signed. Lets hope we get the message across. Maybe we should put Tony bLIAR on a bike and make him ride over some diesel see how he likes it!!”

OR

I’ve just signed. Lets hope we get the message across. Maybe we should put Tony bLIAR on some diesel and all ride our bikes over him and see how he likes it!!

I’m signing it now

SEE YOU ALL THERE TOMORROW