Dick Turpin

Magics special mayo…the mind boggles

:ermm:

:hehe:

Hey been meaning to say you should come out. Went out for a bit with Loopy last week. I will text you next time i’m going:D

Magic is king chef:cool:

:frowning: where is the turpin? soo need a tom tom!! or a personal one :stuck_out_tongue:

The Dick Turpin is down the A127 southend bound side, it is just past the neverndon turn off big pub opposite pound lane (on the other side of the A127) Hope that helps, no need for TomTom just MagicMagic

Cheers Ratty I am King Chef, haha.

I am going to try and organise something for bikers down at Churchills, maybe a discount BBQ, everyone can have a nice ride and meet at Churchills, eat and drink what they want, then we could do a ride after, a weekly or monthly thing if ya like, I will be cooking the BBQ, but will join everyone for a ride after. What does everyone think?

There is a big outside eating/drinking area and shelter from the elements in the venue, good tea and coffee, soft drinks etc. And good food. There is a huge car park to park ya bikes too?

Is this something people would want me to organise? It doesnt just have to be LB, any biker can get a discount, coz I is nice like that!
:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]
Chenster (17/04/2009)

PMSL - nice one Chenster, but yes my mayo is pretty special.

I live 5 minutes from Churchills. Went passed there coming to work enroute to the station. 5 bouncers on the door!. Last time I was in there was about 18 months ago. New owner seems to have upped the ante & it does look nice. Will pop in when I’m off work. A lot of people only see the beano/daytrip culture of Southend. Those of us that live there know different. I only go down to the front when I have visitors or when I walk my dog in the early morning & 99% of the trouble is caused by people who don’t live there. Rant over-he says posting from work in East rd N1. :wink:

Yep, I’ll be down there again afew times this year… all dependent on when I finish work but being able to ride on the m25 makes it sooooooooo much easier… hopefully see everybody down there soon! :slight_smile:

I agree! Ive got lots of family in southend, born and breed there (!) and most of them havent moved out so it cant be that bad! Its like anywhere, you get good bits and bad bits. Dad came from southend and up until recently he still had his boat moored in thorpbay… southend bring back lots of nice child hood memories for me so I wont hear a bad word said about it!!! :slight_smile:

Ok i wont say a bad word about the area, since im always there…but u do have a crap football team !! :wink: (shrimpers)

I should be up the Turpin tonight. I’ll look out for anyone I recognise.

I am up the Turpin 2nite from 7:30pm onwards,

It’s going to be busy, hopefully see you up there people.

where was you then ? we went to the diner for food first then came on there about 9 ish

1. Do you mean 127 Diner?2. Is the food any good there? :slight_smile:

yes its ok all fresh food.

I was working, 9am till 1am, maybe see you next week.