Delkevic Exhausts

Anyone got any opinions on these exhausts? Build quality seems ok, just concerned they may be cheap for a reason.

I bought one for my old CB500 because the baffle rusted free on the OEM exhaust and it started to rattle. Quality was fantastic and it looked great on the bike.
There is a video of it spitting flames here. As you can tell by the music I thought my CB500 was a beast back in the day.

Got one on my SV650 and I’m happy with it.

Which silencers did you guys go for? I’m looking at the 300mm one for a good balance between weight and noise. Cheers for the info.

I got this one. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stubby-Oval-350mm-Stainless-Steel-Silencer-Exhaust-Honda-CB500-CB500-SPORT-93-03-/271172424825?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f2322d479
Looking at it now has made me all nostalgic. They’ve modified it since I bought mine to include a bump stop for the exhaust.
It always came up brilliantly shiny when I cleaned the bike every six months.

I’ve got the carbon one in the 230mm version I think, it was the shortest one still ‘road legal’ with the baffles on.

I’ve also got the carbon 230mm and am very happy with it.

The 300mm you’re looking at is not road legal.

Got them for my previous commuter bike as an alternative to expensive pipes. Great build quality and never had problem with them. Not to mention great customer support/sales (next day delivery free). If you looking for budget end cans definitely good choice.

R

I’m literally about to buy a delkevic exhaust for my SV650s in the coming days, but looking at their site I can’t see the 230mm? The 225mm isn’t road legal, where did you guys get your 230mm from?

I stand corrected, have just been through the order emails and the one I got in the end is actually the Delkevic 350mm Oval Carbon Fibre.

Could maybe pop down to BM this week if you guys want to see/hear it in person?

Yeah that’d be awesome! Let me know if you’re def gonna go and i’ll head up from surrey after work :blush:

Hi Lozzaroo, no problem I can be there at 7pm today. Still coming?

Sorry, only just seen this, didnt think you could make it. I’m at home now chowing down on dinner! Haha

Where are you based, could meet you some time?

No worries. I’m based near Angel, is there a way to PM on this new forum?

I dunno, erm dont think so…here email me at my general gmail address I use for online prescence ha - lozzaroo89 at gmail.com

Ok, “PM” sent.

When I spoke to the delkevic guy he told me they were cheap cause even with the baffle in the noise they make is still not road legal.

Some of the exhausts are marked as not road legal, but others apparently are road legal…

Mine passed an MOT with the baffle in. There was an advisory on noise though.