Daytona 955i

daytona 955i for sale, done 15,500 miles approx,in yellow,new michelin road 3’s , triumph race can + standard exhaust, seat hump, taxed and tested till April 2012.

£2600

pm if your intrested.

2500 cash if you throw in the old banger behind it!

yes please!! :smiley: :smiley:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Alex I trust you mean the shopping trolley,:laugh:

Might take it for spares.:slight_smile:

Year? History? Owners? looking for a winter hack:)

Busa 55 PM sent.

Busa is a wind up merchant and has no need of a winter hack as his present ride, wait for it, is a Busa, the most dedicated snowplough you could call a bike.

If a Busas not up for the snow its down to the inadequacy of its rider, doubt he could make it as far as the cotswolds :w00t:

On a different point, is the hot babe I tested this bike with in on the deal? I still feel the pressure of her hard nipples as I approach a corner

Before it`s sold are you up for the two up challenge of the Wantage twisties?

Given the choice between an old R1 and a Daytona for a man of your age, which is much less than mine and a lovely wife who is happy on the Triumph, I know where my choice would lie but ignore me as i`m an old ******.

Work your magic Mrs R ad keep him on two wheels.

We need some fine old blokes on two wheels to keep us feeling young. xxxxx

will still be riding a triumph after the lovelly daytona has gone.

:wink:

Westie has a cheap sprint if you need a winter hack. Hope Mrs R likes a high riding position or is it Bonneville in which case look out for speeding tickets.

I had a Triumph push bike as a lad and it still lead me astray, I got clocked at 65 through a village and got a good wet caping off the local Bobby for which I am still gratefull.

This lesson has stood me in good stead and I stll ride through villages at 65 with an eye open for Mr Bobby.:hehe:

ah wantage twisties before the daytona goes,have to be quick then,tomorow is the only day it could happen.:w00t:

Rosso are you high?

Why?

bike has now gone, but not forgotten.:crying:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18wrNcTAFtA

very touching Jetstream, thank you.:frowning:

HomeNavigationAdd contentRemember Me Funeral Poems : Remember Me

Remember Me when I am gone away,
Gone far away into the silent land;
When you can no more hold me by the hand,
Nor I half turn to go, yet turning stay.
Remember me when no more day by day
You tell me of our future that you plann’d:
Only remember me; you understand
It will be late to counsel then or pray.
Yet if you should forget me for a while
And afterwards remember, do not grieve:
For if the darkness and corruption leave
A vestige of the thoughts that once I had,
Better by far you should forget and smile
Than that you should remember and be sad.

Christina Rossetti (1830-1894)

You need a good slapping Rosso, WTF have you done ??? Seen the light I suppose :smiley:

Not sure what you are going to replace it with but for Gawd’s sake dont buy a BMW, you are not totally incapacitated with a colostomy bag, yet.

How about a Rocket III, very sexy. And you can polish the chrome after you have fallen down and cannot get up. :stuck_out_tongue:

well jetstream and slip her 1, replacement was picked up today,and its british racing green, (very patriotic), so I guess she is the green godess. Mrs Rosso says she is very comfortable,and easy on her legs,all good there then. All I need now is a few miles to run her in, ready for service , as a jetstream disciple. Havent introduced her to the R1 yet, but all in due time.:rolleyes: