Dave's last ride - Box meeting point

To help him get an idea of who is attending Dave’s funeral and where they are meeting - if riding as part of a group Ricky has asked me to create some posts for each meet point.

This is the one for the Box Hill meet - Your point of contact for Box Hill will be R1cky & Kev please PM / contact them if you have any questions.
The Ace group will head to Box and this ride will depart at 11:30 am.

Please add your name to this list if you are going from

R1cky
Kev
MacP
Lustfish

R1cky
Kev
MacP
Lustfish

PJ

R1cky
Kev
MacP
Lustfish
PJ
frogga
JimC

Right guys, if some of you don’t fancy riding I can take the car. I have to say that I would prefer to ride but the offer is there if the weather is poo.

My thoughts precisely. The BBC website suggests that it’s going to rain earlier on, but should clear up later in the morning. Think I’ll wear waterproofs, but totally understand if you go for the car.

Nope, bike it is :slight_smile:

Ok guys the weather is ugly. I can bring the car but if you are riding then thats fine just need to get the waterproofs out. whats it to be?

I’ll be on the bike

Ok cool bike it is then.

Now where are those waterproofs!

Well… I’ve just spent the last 15 mins digging out my waterproof gear and spare gloves. It’s going to be a wet one girls and boys but I know that Dave would appreciate all of us doing this for him!

I just want to say thank you to everyone for all the kindness that you have shown to Dawn and Dave’s family over the last two difficult weeks. Let’s give him his one last ride with us xx