Dainese Racing P Lady one piece suit size 40

Dainese Racing P Lady one piece suit size 40 / 6 black & pink.

Up for rehoming are my beautiful Dainese one piece leathers. I bought them from new and they are in near new condition as I’ve worn them less than 10 times (and always with full base layers). There’s very slight scuffing to the inside of one of the knees from my tank grips (which have now been removed!).

They come with shoulder, elbow and knee/shin armour and soft hip padding. The race hump has been professionally removed by Hill4Leather to give a more comfortable and flattering outline (I can provide receipts for this work if required). The fixed inner mesh lining is clean and in perfect condition. One zip leg openings. Full spec for these leathers can easily be found with a quick Google.

These are a size 6-8 and would ideally fit someone less than 164cm tall. I’m only selling them as realistically, I’m never going to be skinny enough to fit into them again (meh).

Laid flat and unstretched they measure:

Pit to pit 16.5inch/42cm
Waist 15/38
Hips 17.5/44
Mid thigh 9/22.5
Back 29.5/75

If you need any additional info then please just ask. You’re welcome to arrange to try them on if you’re local to OX11.

These are currently on ebay with a buy it now price of £250 plus postage, but I’m happy to do them for less for a forum member :kissing_heart:

Photos’ere: