Cubana Rideout/Meet

Hey Guys,

Can we meet as two groups, those that are new to meets in London, and those who know what they’re doing, also forum-name tags would help, just to help us newbies get aquanted…

I’ll be the guy dressed all in black textiles with a shagged red 'zuki RF400, covered in sh!tty bridgestone stickers… anyone that wants to donate a new bike to me, is more then welcome

I’ll try and be there earlyish, if not just to attract other newbies… but cos i have to leave with 3 hours to spare whenever i go anywhere in london… just cos i’m a useless tart and can’t navigate!

(My answer to everything is to ride to Euston (cos i can picture where that is) and ask cabbies at lights untill i get where I’m going, lol

Sounds like a good idea to me, check yer PM inbox.

errrr check the ride out meets theres a newbie meet thread in there for this monday, if you bring stickers ill bring the crayon but you will have write your own name…

"I’ll try and be there earlyish, if not just to attract other newbies… "

are you wearing “Odur de Newbie” or something

Yes,

I just wring my textile liners out once in a while, usually after a 500+ mile blast back up north, and bottle it…

Would you like some ?

I cant make tomorrow…

Riddle

How could all of your cousins have an aunt who is not your aunt?

Well if ya know where Euston is little newbies we can arrange to meet there and I’ll guide you into Cubana

lol… joking apart that would be so helpful!

Speaking of euston, how the christ to bikers get up those stairs to park, where they park (above the ramp down to the car park)?

no thanks, i dont think the smell mancunian crotches will attract many people including me, but it may bring out the pant sniffers if ya really lucky

I find it easier to just pull up on the pavement outside the station on the main road…plenty wide enough! How about a 18:30 roll call chaps?

What do you mean …meet as two groups…what do you want all the newbies up one end of the Cubana car park and some of the more regulars down the other end ?..

Or two meets at the same place on different nights ?

No point in any of it !!

No understando …come to the Meets…jump in and enjoy…thats what LB is all about !!

As Flatster said …We have designated Newbie Nights too so you / we can more or less officially welcome Members. (see rideouts and meets forum)

Its also easier for more regular people to notice a new face and make it easy to introduce you to others which is what will happen at Cubana !!

As for the Name Tags !!!..Shall we have them like McDonalds…with little stars to say how many we have been to !!

You have got to be taking the Pi$$

you can drop that idea right out …anyway…welcome LB and dont be such a wuss !!

Was waiting for you to say that dude

Paul meet with him tomorrow becareful he may wanna hold your hand though

I’ll be at Euston at 18:30 for whoever needs a lead into Cubana (Barro included ) …PM me if you’re gonna turn up!

its the pied piper of LB a few blips of the V twin and the newbs will follow… enticed by the odur de newbie emminating from the crotch of stinky trousers

…still louder than yours!!

but your’s might look better

Good the newbs will hear ya comin…

You lot crack me up.

Are you going to take him on a long route round to Cubana? Aww, go on, you know you want to!

PS. I wonder if anyone mentioned to him that you are meant to change your pants everyday as well as wash your sticky liners??

You lot crack me up.

Are you going to take him on a long route round to Cubana? Aww, go on, you know you want to!

PS. I wonder if anyone mentioned to him that you are meant to change your pants everyday as well as wash your stinky liners??

Yep, I’ll make him think it’s in Kent

Only kidding mate