CUBANA MEET WEDNESDAY 23RD

if there is anybody that dont know the way to cubana or where it is i will be at the ace from about 6pm and leaving at 7pm so if you wanna follow me then pm and let me know as then i know who to wait for or look out for

CHEERS

Ginger

your funny i can do speed limits sometime or when im leading lol

PM’d you!

All being well … without any interuptions from work etc … I’ll be there. Might even clean my bike as well … have neglected it for a couple of weeks !

really trojan, thats a disgrace!! get the old bucket and bruashes out! hehe

I know I know … saying something like that within your view and hearing is just like swearing !

Typical bloke, to me cleaning up is just like swearing, I need a kick in the rear at times !

If Gingers leading you can all practise your stoppies!!!

not like somepeople i see

funny guy

I dunno… He may like to be rear ended

if ginger is leading then you better leave before seven as i think they close at 11…

i would rather he was in the lead than sneek up on you…

yes i’m always happier when I know EXACTLY where he is!

m

Having told Ginger that I would be on a red Zed and in black leathers, I shall in fact be on a green/purple flip flop paint Bandit, wearing black textiles.

Blame the weather.

However, if the expected downpour arrives at rush hour as promised, I may just pop into the Ace for a coffee (it’s on the way home) and give Cubana a miss tonight.

I thought someone had turned the flipping lights off! It’s just gone seriously dark over here, and I’m less than a mile from Cubana. Hoping something changes by Cubana time!!

me too, I spoke to 3zero3 who works in the same building as me.

Is there a Waterloo clique developing.

I’ll try and get down tonight. First person to laugh at the kickstart will incurr my displeasure.

we all had one once

but then again maybe not… but i am very old

Weather permitting Sean and I shall hopefully be there tonight…

Otherwise shall be spending the eve packing for the weekend (…How to get two peoples worth of stuff for a weekend into a backpack and tank bag??..hmmm!)

Why two???

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

I thought yours would go in the tank bag and the back pack and he would get the jacket pockets???

Shaun said he was saving his petrol for your france excursion to me yesterday(tight git).

I have my bike in EC3 and will be there if it’s not raining

BTW LPR- Can you please change your pic so it shows that blonde again asap!