Congratulations to Mrs Smiled

Yay! And after the hassles of getting them, turns out it was worth it.

Well Done T.

Just wanted to say thankyou to all that replied , she’s seen the thread and Thinks it’s awesome!!
The training these people get is really tough, and in the fed she is going into she gets abused alot from patients but she still preservers regardless, it does take a certain somebody to do the job she does and i can only imagine the pressures that nurses of all fields go through.

So thankyou once again guys, your all stars!!
Smiled.

Congrats to the missus and well done. It is indeed a tough profession but very worthwhile and you must be very proud of her :slight_smile:
Hels

Congrats to the missus and well done. It is indeed a tough profession but very worthwhile and you must be very proud of her :slight_smile:
Hels

congrats!!!

Look out for a little something from me and my family in the post tomorrow :wink:

Just wanted to say a huge thankyou too Lou Andrew&7 and little Lucy-Boo for the wonderfull gift that came through the door this morning!!!

arn’t they absolutley stunning? and came with a free Vase…and the scent is filling up the room!!!:w00t:.

on a plus, Roo said the word ‘flower’ for the first time!!!

Well done Mrs Smiled xx

nice, well done Mrs Smiled

First of all a massive AWWWW and well done to Taylor for saying flower

And I’m well chuffed they look good - also another bonus for the vase - never ordered one - bonza!