Collections

Spent today cleaning and tidying my shotglasses collection after I moved them from a previous home a while back. Now trying to find cabinets to display… All with alcohol brands on them, most ‘liberated’ from bars during my misspent youth.

So what do you collect?

P.s. Me_groovy we all.know about your broken bike and random parts collection

Attachments

at least your collection is useful

I has some postage stamps. All GB, all used and mostly  pre-decimals ( < 15th February 1971) from QV through to QEII Wildings and Commemoratives. Intention is to mount them in a Stanley Gibbons Windsor Album or two when I get a round tuit, I’ve had the hinges for some time now. I also have a little Machin collection which includes some of the later decimal issues but there’s very little in there of this century. I’ll maybe pick up a Machin Album for them some time and some recent issue kiloware to update what’s there.

More interesting than useful and my main enjoyment is flicking through what I have and reading up on the many now historical events depicted upon them.

@Serrisan, i thought you collected hedges at the side of roads! :D

Panagiotis
:-)

Panagiotis
You got burned (was that by greek fire?) :D

@Serrisan, i thought you collected hedges at the side of roads! :D Panagiotis

You’re confused Pan…

Those are my works of art that I create for public consumption and enjoyment… 

Think my hobby is already well known on here!

If you have any JD glasses there you ever wanted to part with they would be welcome in my collection.

There’s a couple JDs in there I think. Definitely one of the black glass ones at the back is a JD one  :)

It’s also one of the earliest ones I got back in '98 or '99… guy in my local kiosk in athens gave me 4 at the time for free because he knew I collected them.

very nice I have a couple of black shot and tumblers in my collection. 

Do keep me in mind. Missed out on a riverboat decanter this morning frustratingly. but hey ho!

thats what you meant when you said ‘I need glasses’

Not so much a collection per se but I’ve picked up a few limited edition screen prints over the years. These are just a few of them :slight_smile:

Got a load of badges/pins and unstuck stickers too

Attachments

photo_upload.png

Wrist watches are my hobby.  I have about 60 of them.

Some are very top end, some designer as well as some cheap stuff as well.

Wrist watches you say. I used to frequent a London Club where Larry Adler was also a member, he collected wrist watches and at times he would wear as many as seven on one arm.

I collect scars.

I collect scars.
silveR6
It's more vocational for me and mainly the mental kind :D

I seem to collect P45’s :slight_smile:

I collection spinal proceedures.  Into double figures.  :smiley:

I recently started collected playing cards. Have a bit more than 100 decks now and the collection is slowly but steadily growing.

Attachments

Not so much a collection per se but I've picked up a few limited edition screen prints over the years. These are just a few of them :)
Got a load of badges/pins and unstuck stickers too
nivag
Is anyone else disturbed by this?