Cobra Kai

I’m well into this for some reason. I think it’s all the 80s references and because a lot of the original cast reprised their roles. I even bought a Larusso Auto Group T shirt. If you’ve nothing to watch get a look. It’s on YouTube premium shot in 4K and the first episode is free. You can probably find the others for free too if you look.

I’ve seen all of Series 1 and think it’s terrific. It probably has much more value to me, as I watched the original Karate Kid 1 & 2 & 3 films as I had started training in 1982. I thought the original Karate Kid film was fantastic.

If you haven’t seen the Karate Kid films, I’d suggest you do so, before watching Cobra Kai.

Oh yes that’s definitely important. You’ll get much more out of it if you watch the films first. If you remember the 80s even more so.

you are both making me feel old! I was old enough to see the first run of those films…

So how old are you?

to old!

Challenges. Try and get through the whole thing without drinking a Coors beer, looking up Challengers on Auto Trader or doing some shadow boxing. I failed on all 3.