CLOSED! MCN London Bike Show At Excel Ticket Competition

Right, as promised, here’s CLOSED the competition for 2 pairs of tickets or 4 single tickets depending on entries.

I don’t actually have these tickets in my hand yet, but they have been promised by the organisers not some dodgy geezer in Camden.

So subject to them forgetting about us and the tickets not turning up (in which case the comp is rendered null) here goes:

email me andrew’at’LBuk.net with the answer to the following question:

What is the name of the competitive, crazy, celeb packed, down right dangerous team event held every year during the show?

Is it

a) Evolution
b) Revolution
c) Devolution

Competition will close midnight 31st Jan

Judges decisions are final and as usual above reproach (unless you are my wife).

If you are entering as a couple then let me know, if you are entering just for one ticket please let me know on your entry. So possibly 4 lucky people will get to go for free to this brill local event.

I will reply via email if you are a lucky one (or you owe me money) and we’ll sort out getting the ticket(s) to you.

Event details are here

Previous event galleries are here and here

NOTE : this competition is being initially offered only on the forums and not pushed out to the whole world through the usual channels. Should you guys not flood me with entries then I will post it out and non-members (gasp shock) could win!!!

Done:)

That’s two entries then :slight_smile:

done

Done…complete with grovelling…

Done. :smiley:

noted :slight_smile:

Done, with a little extra added :wink:

email sent. :slight_smile:

Done.

Done :smiley:

Awesome thanks gang, keep’em coming.

BTW you don’t have to post on here once you’ve emailed :slight_smile: