Christmas Party 2020

Morning Peeps!
Just in relation to xmas party events, I’m bowing out of organising this year.
I just don’t think it’s viable to go anywhere and more importantly I feel it would be pretty daft to put a load of us together since we are still in the middle of a pandemic.
I pondered myself on organising a rideout but given the weather being unpredictable at the time of year I don’t want to commit myself to going on one as well as Covid issues with it.
Sorry guys, I just don’t feel right doing it this year.
I’m keen as always to continue with Xmas events in the future.
Stay well & ride safe :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Totally understandable given the situation and the uncertainty. A post christmas rideout might be in order, and perhaps a gathering for drinks somewhere closer to Christmas.

1 Like

Hi Claire,

Hope you guys are keeping well!
totally agree on postponing (albiet I have never actually come to one!!)

Yup this year is a bit of a weird one and there’s no way of predicting what Xmas will look like! I hear Santa just upgraded his Zoom subscription.

Having attended one two years ago it was great and look forward to next one, be it 2021 or later :slight_smile:

That’s a shame but it’s the way it has to be. Work told us it’ll be 2021 before we are back in the office and we are a “work from work,” company. Every single party, overseas jolly and conference (the only things I like about my job) has been cancelled for the foreseeable future. Just got to get through it I guess.

Thanks for all your efforts Clair. The Christmas party was definitely the highlight of my social calendar over the holiday season.

Great shame but totally understand Claire.

I’m sure you can repeat this party this year. Don’t you think so?

Possible, but not 100% possible we’ll be allowed to.