Child On Board

CAUTION - MYOPIC OLD DUFFER AT THE WHEEL

Speak for yerself - How’s that book coming along matey:D

Was going well,., then I lost my reading spectacles

You seen em Jet ? :smiley:

They’re definitely warning signs to the rest of us about the driver’s lack of basic skills.

Let’s face it the mere existence of such a sign is a statement to the world that the driver has failed miserably to prove he is able pull out safely in order to avoid a child…

These signs irritate me. Should they also have one for “elderly person on board” or “passenger on board”, maybe “motorcyclist on board.”

The prolific use of exclamation marks on such signs is a further irritation.

IMHO this translate to: I’m not the best parent/grand parent, my kids don’t understand how to behave in certain situations, I might be distracted by them".

R

The only sticker on the back of a car that makes me pay special attention, is the the Addison Lee one (or any private hire sticker for that matter). As without a doubt it’ll be driven by a moron with no regard for anyone else on the road and will inevitable pull some stupid manoeuvre that’ll cause me to e-stop and curse loudly.

I don’t think the ‘Baby on Board’ sign really helped my Mum when a female driver tried overtaking but ended up clipping her, making the car roll 5 times, her 5yr old son inside and a 9 month old baby (me) exit the baby seat and the car through the windscreen. Luckily all survived with little more than a few scuffs and scrapes…car was written off though and my poor Dad getting a call saying “Your wife and two children have been in an accident”.

Moving on - they don’t bother me per say, only the ‘Princess on Board’ or ‘Little Monster on Board’ in nauseating colours with glitter and fluff irritate me. Similar to the car with eyelashes…or furry dice…just unnecessary in my opinion.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Car-Tuning-Styling-/14761/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=need+a+poo

Fookin Eck!

Fanks!

My mum will be pleased :smiley:

Used to think the same…until i found out i was going to be a dad that is.

I could not wait to get the sign and was chuffed to bits when i finally put it up. (i have the normal small one not obstructing my view and all that)

I dont think I have adjusted my driving because of those signs…its always perfect.