CHECK OUT THIS BABY

Spotted in Cyprus when on holiday a few months back:

Very nice but I think the yellow needs breaking up with some red or purple. Maybe some Geraniums or some Lobelia draping over the tub:)

I’m with Chunky. They’ve focussed too much on the one colour. At this time of year Lillys would go well with a hint of pink and white.

nope ya both wrong…rip the yellow things out and chuck some lupins in :slight_smile:

Them yellow things look like French Marigolds to me.:cool:

Would have looked a lot better it they had doubled up on the tubs and added a nice bench too

all you bring us is lupins. All we’ve eaten mate for the last four bleeding weeks is lupin soup, roast lupin, steamed lupin, braised lupin in lupin sauce, lupin in the basket with sauted lupins, lupin meringue pie, lupin sorbet… we sit on lupins, we sleep in lupins, we feed the cat on lupins, we burn lupins, we even wear the bloody things!

denis moore …

sorry it was that word lupins that did it :crazy:

They do – but good for keeping slugs away.

Listen all you Alan Titchmarshes and Charlie Dimmocks out there - this aint the gardening channel. The BIKE, The BIKE in front of the lupins, marigolds and whatevers. That thing - with the purple trimmings and the ten metre long forks, yeah? Get with it!! LOL:P:D

Stop hijacking my Cyprus purple bike thread with flowers you bastards LOL:D:D

LOL

Listen all you Alan Titchmarshes and Charlie Dimmocks out there - this aint the gardening channel. The BIKE, The BIKE in front of the lupins, marigolds and whatevers. That thing - with the purple trimmings and the ten metre long forks, yeah? Get with it!! LOL:P:D

Stop hijacking my Cyprus purple bike thread with flowers you bastards LOL:D:D

LOL

Why did that post come on twice? What is going on LOL

Agreed, leave the flowers to the gardening show. There must be a better way to blend the drain cover into the paving than that :slight_smile:

looks very hard

I really can’t see a bike in that picture!! :stuck_out_tongue:

See the lamp post in the distance? Its not square with the one in the foreground:)

Just got back from there - pic was taken outside the entrance to the Mosaics in Paphos I think ??

There was a cruiser / custom bike shop with all sorts sitting outside it on The Tomb of the Kings Road - didn’t get a chance to go and look see, they love they’re bikes out there.

Pity they didn’t have one in this pic xx

Snigger hahahahahahahahaha shnorts shnigger PMSLyou lot are so nasty

:smiley:

Hels I like cruisers n I think that is a lovely idea of someones taste…hey everyones entitled to their own bad taste!

n the tub with them yellow snail bait? A cactus woulda sooo been better

can’t beat an MZ for strange looks.