Charity Efforts 2009/2010

as i was saying to you last night ang, my cheque from work arrived for the laa extra £285 to add on to woteva the final amount from the half marathon is, gonna go quickly pop by and give it to anita, wot with the post being up the wall at the mo :cool:

I will add to the running total the MASSIVE amount you (Curtis), Anita, Tiggi and Smiled raised from your half marathon being… £1520.00 (so far raised on your just giving page) anita logendra is fundraising for London's Air Ambulance and the kind donation from your place of work Curtis of £285.00 Totalling £1805.00!!! (updated the total & posts as more has come in since)

Well done you four :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

brilliant…just in case people didnt realise lol that makes the running total for the year…which is on 1st page of this thread…£3723.24

i reckon by the end of the year what with the lb xmas party n other rideouts maybe we can make it £5000 for the year, which is what it costs to run the air ambulance for 1 day :cool:

Jetstreams rideout yesterday collected another £50.00 to add to the growing total :smiley:

Thanks everyone, it is very much appreciated :slight_smile:

Wow, it’s fantastic to see the number big like that. Everyone should be very proud, and very thankful to the wonderful people who’ve put in their time and effort into organising these charity events.

You only have to watch one of the helicopter rescue programmes on tv to understand what a vital and tough job they do, all for our benefit. We love biking, but biking doesn’t always like us and these are the men and women who come to our help in the most dire of times. If they weren’t there, we might not be either…

Yea, that’s easily possible! :wink:

When you put it like that - 1 day - doesn’t sound like much, but someone, maybe many people, will need it on that day!
Pats on the back all round!

Sunday 25th October Jetstreams Big LAA ride to Hayling Island

We managed a nice big sum of £162.41 well done everyone who donated :slight_smile:

Raised so far £3955.65

That’s fantastic :slight_smile: Great effort!

The raffle held at the Xmas Party raised £440.00 towards LAA bringing our total raised so far to £4395.65

We will be wrapping this thread up shortly and opening a fresh one for 2010 :slight_smile:

Cookie donations throughout 2009 raised a great £48.00 thanks to Ally :slight_smile:

Total raised in 2009 is now £4443.65

Accounts for 2009 are now closed.