Charity Efforts 2009/2010

Thanks to everyone who donated at Terrys Bowling Night, he managed to raise £111.00 towards LAA. :slight_smile:

Yep thanx everyone, brilliant night and we raised a bit for charidy :slight_smile:

Well done tell thats brilliant. I’ll have to remember to charge a pound for every event i do in the future. Watch this space:w00t:

Excellent Rob, and you can play your joker and get double if you actually turn up as well :slight_smile:

Just donated £56 from the NKR 125 and L’s rideout today :smiley:

Thanks Trisckie I hope you all had a great day, nice sum raised. I’ve added it to the OP.

Hi,

I have today made the donation of £275 from proceeds of the raffle tickets from the summer party. Because I added the giftaid option a further suppliment of £77.56 was made. Total £352.56.

:smooooth:

That’s good well done everyone who helped to raise this at the BBQ,… why didn’t you use the LB Just Giving Page to donate on it’s much easier :slight_smile:

Fantastic stuff!

I think because it was cash tickets at the event Ang, but the money raised through the event ticket sales will be made to the Just Giving page. I’m due to look at that tonight.

Mark_Blade_09 thank you for your kind donation paid via the JG page :slight_smile:

I don’t know who donated the amount below or what it was for but thank you for the generous donation to LAA, much appreciated!!!

Tuesday 18th August 2009 - Anonymous
£172.00 donated by ‘Anonymous’ (paid via Just Giving page*)

Also another Jetstream ride saw a nice sum collected over lunch for LAA :smiley:

Sunday 6th September 2009 - Jetstream Rideout ‘Heritage, Glamour, Bread and Geology’
£38.00 raised through ride donations (paid via Just Giving page*)

Keep it up guys and girls we are doing really well this year :slight_smile:

It may been from Jay and the rest of monies raised from the BBQ

Yup looked into Paypal and its LB’s contribution from the ticket sales from the summer party.

Another £46.42 raised from Jetstreams rideout to Weston-Super-Mare last Sunday, well done. :slight_smile:

dont forget the £1210 from the half marathon n hopefully work are donating between £500 - £1K will let u kmow asap :cool:

As soon as you have final figures let me know and I’ll add it… You guys did incredibly well with the fund raising, well done :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

Have just added £130 plus £36.27 of gift aid raised from the poker night considering the small amount of people that came, that’s a great sum.

Thank you to all that came along and raised money for the LAA

Every little helps as they say :wink:

Jetstreams rideout on Sun 11th October - Slow boring ride for geriatrics - collection £27.83

Collection of sponsorship - Jetstream 1000 miles / 24 hrs run Jun 09 - “The Glencoe Massacre” £50.00

Thank you, another nice little earner for LAA to add to the ever growing total :smiley: