Chang’s pro tip of the day

DON’T buy Chinese shit. Turned out my chain adjuster snapped. Luckily while pottering about in central London and not on a spirited ride in the countryside. It was a Chinese one. In al fairness FWR did warn me about it and I just never got around to swapping it over.

I thought that you were referring to the whole bike with your first sentence… Oops You can spend that down time between jobs giving her some TLC now that she’s back with you.

I now wonder what make is mine. Never owed one before no idea how to check

The Japanese can’t keep up with the quality of British engineering . How many months have you had yours before it was in for a warranty issue?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This was an issue installed by the previous owner😤

:joy::joy::joy:. Touche.

Mine was in to have the headlights changed as they were misting up. She was out being tested when I went over there (I’d had other fettley bits done as well) and when she got back, they soooo loved me pointing out that the new headlights were already misted up again.

That’s a classic Janey.

Does that count as 1 or 2 warranty issues?

Ask aceman :wink:.

Ask aceman 😉. Janey
He'll probably give a double digit number

Two misted headlights plus two misted headlights equals four warranty issues surely, what say you acemAn :wink:

Ask aceman 😉. Janey

If it’s two units that are being replaced, it will count as two warranty issues.

Capital “A” for Aceman, please.  Come on girl, you know the rules.

what, like the rule about having fake accounts?

Ask aceman 😉. Janey
If it's two units that are being replaced, it will count as two warranty issues.
Capital "A" for Aceman, please.  Come on girl, you know the rules. Aceman

not if the headlight unit is a single piece unit 

wich the 675 unit is