CCM R30, MZ Baghira or XT660X ?

Well its more of a roadmoto, hope those massive forks can cope with londons roads and speed bumps a bit better than my CBR

Was in Scotland at the weekend visiting my brother. There’s a garage he knows in the Borders who have an ‘S’-reg CCM 604 Rotax in stock, now priced at £1200 because of the time of year etc. It’s the trailie, not a 'moto, has a few scabs and some burnt plastic by the exhaust where the aftermarket can has melted it slightly, but overall it’s a tidy machine for the money and very usable for hacking around on.

He also said they had a Baggie sitting outside the shop on Saturday - same colour as the one you won duncmac. Not sure if it was a customer’s bike or coming in to stock, but I love these bikes ever since I saw a minter last summer by the southside of Clapham Common. The one outside the shop had had a drop on the right-hand side - some damaged plastic and the tip of the brake lever had been welded back on, but a very usable bike. Top quality components but when I looked at buying one a while back, the spares situation seemed a bit sketchy.

My preference is for the XT660X or maybe the DRZ400SM. Easier on the spares front and a little more mainstream if that’s yer bag.

Enjoy anyway :cool:

My boss has a drz400 for sale. Been serviced and has a new tyre. Great bike. He doesn’t have a licence so only does offroad days. Only done 3 so far. Bought off an LB member. My boss wants a dzr400 with the bigger carbs now. Selling for what he paid for it 3 months ago but new tyre and service. I think he bought some other bling for it as well :slight_smile: