CBR PLAIN COP BIKE!!!

[quote]
Porkscratchin (25/05/2008)

Vehicles held in a queue is NOT ‘stationary traffic’ for the purposes of the Road traffic Act.A stationary vehicle is a parked one.

]

Would like to see that stick in court:P

Unfortunately “stationary” doesn’t mean just “not moving”, it means “pertaining to a fixed place or station”. The courts have therefore ruled that a stationary vehicle is either parked or has broken down or otherwise is not being driven.

To get paid to ride round on a fireblade, on decent roads. Wouldn’t you like that?

Why would my family leave me if I got paid to ride a Blade all day? Why would I have no friends?

Do you still wear Dead Kennedys T-Shirts and rant about ‘The System’? Do you think all police are unnecessary a***holes?

Do you think you’d still have a bike if we had anarchy? Or would maybe some gangsters who would be running the place have taken it off you?

Grow up. Or shut up.

+1 :slight_smile:

tis a sneaky tactic!

but hey, you got caught out mate, unlucky…

if i got stopped for that and the officer stopping me, started on a small plates(wich i dont have) or loud pipes(wich i do have:D ) then i would have the hump a bit, probably i would try and reason with them, like accept i was wrong i got clocked ok, but come one can we just leave the petty bits out ie plate and pipe. if the bikes roadworthy and it good nick does it really matter about the minors??

What does +1 mean?

exactly!.
i have to go now, all my family & friends have just turned up at the door!.
:smiley:

+1 means 1 point to the us, the police…:smiley:

no…it means someone agreed with what was written.
:slight_smile:

Are you a police?

black rat!.

Darryl, you know hes now going to ask what a black rat is !!!

If you play hard then expect the consequences if you get caught.

Just think of all the times you have gotten away with stuff, what goes around comes around. You got caught, thats unfortunate but life. Sorry.

As for the “friends” comment, jeezus i’m sorry if it offends.

Gaffertape i have no idea who or what that should be written on my t-shirt but you are obviously a lot older than me so i bow to your more experienced intelligence.

Well, I would like to know, but I assume its some sort of thing of some sort…

Good. Don’t get up. It was a comment typical of a 14 year old rebellious youth. I’m certainly older than you act.

I think the key word in all this is Sussex.

In most cases Sussex Police take a dim view on bikers flouting traffic regulations and will actively police them (you could argue that they’re trying to discourage bikers from visiting the county but of course they can’t admit to that).

It’s a tough one but as has been said caught on camera crossing solid white line is a fine - if the force policy towards bikers was different then you may have been left with just a warning.

Can we keep the thread ‘on topic’ and not chuck insults at people please

Stop chucking them and avoid rising to the bait…

:slight_smile:

+1

‘Black rat’ is a nickname for our boys and girls from traffic divisions across the police service:hehe::w00t:;):P:)