Casting for Film extras on Ridley Scott film “Nottingham” THIS SATURDAY 12th JULY

Open Casting for extras on Ridley Scott film “Nottingham”
Sat 12th July for White men aged 20 – 55 with longer hair and beards and slim build.

We are having an open casting for Extras on Ridley Scott’s new film ‘Nottingham.’ The Casting is this Saturday 12th July.
Please read this email carefully.

Who we are looking for:

The Ideal look for this film is white men with longer hair. Doesn’t have to be really long but at least over the collar. (minimum 3 inches) Beards and facial hair are also preferable as the film is set in medieval times. If you don’t have longer hair or a beard we may still want to use you if you are very good at any of the following skills:

Archery experience
Sword fighting or fencing experience
Horse riding skills
Stage combat or Stunts
Any Military experience
Remember this is in front of camera. So these skills cannot be something you did once or 20 years ago. You have to be proficient and confident.
Important: If you do not have longer hair or a beard or are very good at the above skills then please do not come to the casting as you will not be used and will be wasting your time.

**PLEASE NOTE: ** All filming will be within the London M25 area, so it may not be worth your while if you are further away than this.

To be considered you need to come to our office anytime between 11am and 3pm on Saturday 12th July.

Please note those arriving after 3pm will not be seen. It will take between one to two hours. At the casting we will get all your personal details and photograph you.

This casting is not a guarantee of any work, but it is a free casting, you will not be asked to pay anything.

Please also be aware:

There is no point in coming to the casting unless you are generally free between August and November. If selected you won’t be working everyday, but you have to be flexible. If you have a full time job and are only free evenings and weekends, you will not be suitable.

This film will be shooting outside for long hours and in the cold. If you think this will be difficult for you then its probably best if you don’t come to the casting.

You also need to be comfortable with being in big crowds.

Filming days will always be very early starts, so you also need to be good at getting up very early.
This is the only day we are doing the casting, sorry but you cannot come on any other day.

Our address:

The Casting Collective
Olympic House
317-321 Latimer Road
London
W10 6RA

**Nearest tube: ** Latimer Road on the Hammersmith and City line. 10 minute walk, but please make sure you look it up on an A-Z

**Parking: ** Metered parking on Latimer Road

What to bring:

Your National Insurance number
Your bank details (so we can pay you. Pay is under the background FAA rates, approx £80 to £130 per day. See our website for more details)
A copy of your Passport or Driving Licence, you can bring the original if you want and we will photocopy it. If you don’t have either, then bring a photocopy of your birth certificate.

Details of your skills.

How to dress:
You can be casually dressed but please avoid bright colours or large logos or wearing all white. You will be photographed against a white background.

Any other questions should be directed to [email protected] please do not call the office about this casting.

*With thanks

Rob
The Casting Collective

Bugger - there goes my one shot at an acting career - all because i shaved my head and beard…and waxed my back.

Bugger…

damn shaved off my beard !!! could have brought my own sword too !!!

good luck foxy hope you find what you need !!

aint gotta beard but quite good at archery, shame im busy saturday :frowning:

Hmmm… I can ride (horses) and have a bit of a beard going on… may be worth a trip!

surely a film entitled nottinham must require a friar tuck for which im perfect short, fat n bald :smiley: