car rent in Malaga

That can’t be true, can it? 12 euro cents per day??? i know it’s a basic pack, but still…

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

If its to good to be true…

read the small print :wink:

Yeah, read the small print carefully. Mate of mine just got burnt by one of the main providers, in London, when he went to collect it he had to pay nearly double what he thought was agreed because they had excluded insurance.

well, i was burned in Portugal as well, by Goldcar or goldencar, whatever, missed out one silly thing: fuel policy, it was full to empty, and for fuel the charged 100 something euros, for seat ibiza. does this car has double tank, for the price to be reasonable, or what :smiley:

for that price I’ll book it any way and ask the questions later XD

well, i was burned in Portugal as well, by Goldcar or goldencar, whatever, missed out one silly thing: fuel policy, it was full to empty, and for fuel the charged 100 something euros, for seat ibiza. does this car has double tank, for the price to be reasonable, or what :D win98se
I'm Hiring a Motorhome to Go to France to watch the Euros next week, in the small print it says if i return it with Less Fuel than was in it on collection they will charge the cost of the fuel plus a £50 surcharge fee to cover time and milleage going to the petrol station to replace the fuel.

I would imagine that is the same for most hire firms.

Out of curiosity where are you renting it from been wanting to do it for ages but everywhere I checked is ridiculously expensive