Can I join you ??

Hi " Fighters " one and all ,

Probably making the switch from sports animals this weekend and buying an '07 Tuono in " in my opinion " the best colour scheme Blue/White !!

My question to you guys is this …Do I qualify for entry to " Fight Club " or have I gotta modify it even more to become a fully fledged member ( already got Titanium Akras fitted ! ) ???

Looking forward to a life on one wheel just gotta learn how now LOL

:cool:

Attachments

aprilia_tuono_2007.jpg

Hi mate

To qualify to join the Fighters Club you need to bring your new baby along and leave the keys in it;):smiley:

But beware it might end up looking like this:w00t::smiley:

Attachments

fe20e6bc-854d-48de-8234-9190.jpg

Is that a rare image of Tel’s bike on two wheels ??

:Whistling:

:smiley:

Or this, but then again you aint starting with a ugly duckling :wink:Welcome MM, you know it makes sense :cool:So what plans you got for it :slight_smile:

I will have you know that ugly duckling is gradually turning into a thing of beauty:DSee the red bike in the background, thats worth more than Tel’s blade:D

I will have you know that ugly duckling is gradually turning into a thing of beauty:D
[/quote]
Yeh yeh, your be telling me your Mrs is fit next :P:) by the way whats that square thing on the side of your frame, doz it have a matching one the other side like a bar end :smiley:See the red bike in the background, thats worth more than Tel’s blade:D
[/quote]
And the red bike gets used more than the blue & white bike in the pic…not by Chunks of course :smiley:

Just got back from picking her up and WHAT a f**ing tool it is too :w00t:

I thought it may just slow me down but I am starting to think that that is NOT going to be the case - that Twin sounds gorgeous through the Ti Akrapovics and I am now back in lurve with twins :wink:

As for future plans Tel , I ain’t that sure as it is pretty much perfect as it is but I am sure I can find a few things to do to her :cool:

Can I join as well…Please…Go on.

No more sports bikes for this kid. Picked this beauty up last week. Does it count as a streetfighter???

Attachments

SmallFZ1.jpg

you didnt tell me this :frowning: swishes ponytail

You don’t call , you don’t write… the kids keep asking where Mummy has gone :ermm:How can I tell you when you don’t lurve me no more ;)Had the Tuono for a few weeks now babes ( sold the Gixxer ) and did Silverstone on her on Monday - interesting but good fun :D:D

no, this is what happens when even the crims dont want it :w00t::w00t:

no, this is what happens when even the crims dont want it :w00t::w00t:

no no, this is all wrong, a streetfighter cannot be a bike any new than an r reg
lol

You narf talk some sh*t wrighty :smiley:

It’s a trait of the breed buddy :wink:

Careful Millie, he’ll be sticking a post up and wanting another hug ;):D:)

Oi Mr Tel, wheres your project???

I’m taking mine for a MOT tomorrow, you should see the f-in monster indicators I have to use!

I’m still waiting on bits mate, been cleaning up the engine and fecking about with the forks. And moneys a bit short at mo :ermm:

Good luck with the mot mate, did you fone the geezer up i said ? :slight_smile:

Nah, I met this bloke that does em, he told me exactly what I had to do to get it to pass. He’s just opposite brands.

Shame about yours. It was shaping up nicely.

I really wanna grab a c90 as well. But as I said to chunks, I dont have 30p let alone £300. Could pimp that fuçker right up!

Hopefully a couple of weeks and I’ll be back on the case :slight_smile:

Shop about for a c90 Tel, think im just gona get a old sh*tter and do some mad stuff to it :hehe: fink it will be a rite larf :wink:

It sounds it. I’ll have to hold up a pizza boy or find a sponsor and add their logo to the gsxr fairings!