Calling all new riders and 125ers :D

Great pics!

Please have me! :smiley:

Sounds good KingDan :smiley:

i’m not really trying to organise a massive ride out, but rather find riders who are at a simialr level of riding to me to partner up with for 1on1 or small group rides. How’s that sound? :smiley:

sounds good to me

I would be up for a ride :slight_smile: Hopefully its on a day im not working lol

Well Orange_Ninja, you can’t be much of a newb on a Zx6r Ninja, but I’d never say no to someone who wanted to ride! :smiley:

lol trust me i am :stuck_out_tongue: just started riding recently!

Oh kewl :slight_smile:

Can we go for a ride on friday? I know im ment to be doing uni work but yer :smiley: LETS GO!

I can do Friday but Thursday is supposed to be the best day of the week weather wise :slight_smile:

I’m good on most weekdays. Well, I’ll try and make any 125/learner ride outs, so keep me informed :smiley:

Im at uni thursday and then im going shopping for a dress… yes i said it a dress… watch out LB’ers ur gonna see me in a dress at the Christmas party! :stuck_out_tongue:

But friday is the better day :slight_smile:

I could potentially do both or either.

I can do Friday as long as the weather is good. I don’t do rain very well :wink:

I am neither a new rider or on a 125 but finish early on Friday, so might be up for going somewhere :stuck_out_tongue:

YOU SAID IT ALY!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t mind a slow ride, and don’t mind giving you an assessment or pointers if anyone is looking to build confidence or wants to ride safer (I won’t give ‘track day’ style advice but will quote ‘road craft’ for safer and smoother riding.

Just let me know and I’ll try to make it.

I may be in London on firday as I hope to leave uUni on thursday night.

Twas a joke :stuck_out_tongue:

Friday sounds like a good day for most people…
How big is too big a group and who would lead?

Looks like this is turning into a full rideout heh.

Truth is often said in jest!

https://www.youtube.com/v/mIjZE4kcg_Q&hl=en_US&fs=1&