Bus Lane usage - protest time?

Place your votes Ladies & Gents and see what the general consensus is.

forget the protest about riding in bus lanes, why not protest about the rise in fuel duty, i for one hate paying £1.06 for a litre of fuel

if every biker in the uk came down to central london im sure we could bring Park Lane to a Standstill

amen!

Come on ginger get with the programme ;), nice thought but ‘every biker’ is not going to come down to central london . I would have thought however that a good level of support could be forthcoming on this issue and the objective is achievable . It looks like there are already some people with some good ideas gettin the ball rolling so i am on board .

again, if anyone has other issues such as fuel duty, then please start a new topic and gather support for it. No point in trying to confuse other issues…

For the record…not allowing bus lane usage is costing lives as opposed to cash…this is higher up on the agenda for me personally.

It seems that we have a majority in favour of a peaceful protest ride out so far…

Where’s the other thread gone, the one where macp said londonbikers.com wanted nothing to do with any of this . . . have I gone blind overnight or has it been deleted ? :w00t:

It’s still there in General where it was first put - just look down the list a bit…

Should have gone to specsavers…

:slight_smile: