Bruges

Has anyone found a bike friendly cheap hotel in Bruges? Secure parking for preference!

The internet is full of hotels with “Parking” but a recommendation goes a long way.

Thanks!

Sorry mate. Been so long since I was last there I cant remember the names. Theres one just off the square with secure underground parking down a side road.

It’s good to know there are some like that! Thanks,

I know Brugge very well, there is a 24 hour underground car park right in the centre, it is secure fully maned and cctv. if I remember right it is only 8 euro’s to park overnight.I will go fine what street the entrance is off:) Car Park entrance is off Zilverstraat, There is a good value for money hotel on the corner of Het Zand and Noordzan Straat. Cant remember what it is called tho

That would be great, thanks.

Changing jobs with a week in between so OH and I are going to hit Bruges for some beer then La Roche en Ardennes for some corners and some fast border crossing into and out of Germany for shits and giggles.

Hotel, Portinari Hotel, t’Zand 15, 800 Brugge. Less than 5mins from the car park.Hope this helps:)

All great info! Thanks, looked at that hotel already, half that price and we might be on to a winner. The underground parking will do the job though, can hostel it if we don’t need to worry about that.

I have used that car park quite a few times, never had a problem:)

Cant help with cheaper hotels, my other half thinks 4 stars is camping:w00t:

I know a great route to Brugge too:) ask a few on here about it :w00t::w00t::slight_smile:

Youth Hostel about 15 mins walk from the centre.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?ie=UTF8&q=bruges+youth+hostel&fb=1&split=1&gl=uk&view=map&ei=n4sVSryyC8SD-AbS0ZHqDA&cd=1&hl=en&ll=51.238814,3.24749&spn=0.108978,0.30899&t=h&z=12&iwloc=A&iwd=1&cid=14919224826811229103&dtab=0

Parked my bike inside the compound with no worries whatsoever. And you can get a private room if you wish.

try this

recomended by a few on here and you even get to keep your bike outside your rooom

http://www.grd.be/motorhotel/eng/prijzen.htm

Gina & Mick didnt seem to like that one but everyone else seems quite pleased with it :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Euros a night !!! You can park for a fortnight in Westminster for that much !! :hehe::wink:

The one Colin Farrell stayed in looked nice lol

But would you want to???:w00t::P:)

haha yeah you gotta love mo’s offroad route but if you want to stay alive stay on the e40 i think it was lol

Try Hotel Asiris, www.hotelasiris.be run by Katie and Eric, they have secure parking behind a security gate if you ask for it.

Great Hotel very friendly, I have stayed there with three friends on bikes twice a year for about the last 6 years.

All great suggestions, many thanks everyone, i’ll let you know how it goes!

Great film that, a bit dark, but nonetheless good!

Have booked with your suggestion richm, very friendly people to talk to!