Bring it ON!!!!

Friday

Sunrise 07:17 (GMT)
Sunset 17:11 (GMT)

cloudy.’); return false;" onmouseout=“hideSym(); return false;”>
6°C
-2°C
Easterly Wind (12 mph).’); return false;" onmouseout=“hideSym(); return false;”>12 moderate 1039 73
1.’); return false;" onmouseout=“hideSym(); return false;”>
Moderate.’); return false;" onmouseout=“hideSym(); return false;”>Saturday

Sunrise 07:15 (GMT)
Sunset 17:13 (GMT)

sunny.’); return false;" onmouseout=“hideSym(); return false;”>
6°C
0°C
Easterly Wind (12 mph).’); return false;" onmouseout=“hideSym(); return false;”>12 moderate 1044 48
Low.’); return false;" onmouseout=“hideSym(); return false;”>Sunday

Sunrise 07:13 (GMT)
Sunset 17:15 (GMT)

8°C
-1°C
South South Easterly Wind (5 mph).’); return false;" onmouseout=“hideSym(); return false;”>5 good 1040 65
Low.’); return false;" onmouseout=“hideSym(); return false;”>Monday

Sunrise 07:11 (GMT)
Sunset 17:17 (GMT)

8°C
-2°C
East South Easterly Wind (3 mph).’); return false;" onmouseout=“hideSym(); return false;”>3 good 1034 74
Low.’); return false;" onmouseout=“hideSym(); return false;”>Tuesday

Sunrise 07:09 (GMT)
Sunset 17:19 (GMT)

8°C
-2°C
Easterly Wind (9 mph).’); return false;" onmouseout=“hideSym(); return false;”>9 good 1025 71
Low.’); return false;" onmouseout=“hideSym(); return false;”>

Not quite the double figure temperatures we had last weekend but the sun will be shining so that’s good enough for me :smiley: :cool:

Them evening temperatures don’t look all that either, so if you are heading off to Ace/Poppins tonight, don’t forget your vest;):cool:

Or even better than that use a car :wink:

It’s always a hard decission to make… Crank up the sounds or the heater?;):smiley:

C’mon! what’s wrong with you? Have you all become heatwave riders?So long as you’re riding in the daytime you’ve got bright sunshine and 8c!!! OK that part isnt great but at least they’ll be no ice!

Sod it - i’ll be out there - (Cleaning it probably!)

Not liking the -2 tonight :w00t: 80 mile round trip to poppins mmmm best think it through, or wait till 2moro when the suns out :smiley:

Ah but we arent talking during the day but 3am at minus temps heading from Clapham out into the wilds of Hertfordshire :wink: You would be begging for a car by then :stuck_out_tongue:

Safer from the inbreeds n window lickers if you in a car in hertfordshire :D:P

Should point out that my weather search was for the East End - Over which - they’re seems to be a permanent rain cloud, oh yeah - and the drug deals at the bottom of the road, the gang in the laundrette, the brothel at number 23 and just generally a decent character building enviroment!!!

It’s lovely over here in Slough, the weather i mean as Slough is a dump :w00t:

I would be out but just found a sodding great screw through my back tyre!!!:crying:

I wouldn’t mind but… they have only been on the bike 400miles…:crazy: