Breakdown service for Europe ??

Anybody know of a breakdown/recovery service which gives unlimited days in Europe and beyond? Never had cover before but understand that with some services you have to give dates etc when the bike will be out of the country - which doesn’t suit me ar present.

What sort of costs am I looking at,

Cheers

I used the AA. Put coverage on my Car for UK/Europe and anything that I am driving (as long as it has UK plates) is covered if I need help…

Have used them several times now while in Madrid. 5 days of Cold weather + bike outside = low battery. Called up, asked my account number, sent the RACE (Spanish AA) right out, jumped bike… no problems no worries.

They have different levels of coverage too… I got their top package as I didnt want to have to pay for towing, room, etc… Now if anything happens, rental car, room, food etc is covered by them. Was only around 100 quid for the year only listing my car on the policy. They will ask you when you started your “holiday” if in Europe and as long as its less than 60days - covered.

Hope it helps…

Oh and BTW… Green Flag is cheaper but I have found that their service is not up to par with that of AA nor the benefits. Just my .02 worth…