Brands Hatch seating

Wondering if anyone who goes to watch the racing at BH could tell me where the best place to watch it from is? Just about to buy ticket for the BSB and would love the assistance.

Many thanks.

top left (i.e. closest side to the bend) of paddock hill stand can see all of the indy track, great views :slight_smile:

Cheers for that.

Near Clearways it quite good as you can see most of the track except them going round Druids but you do see them at Paddock Hill and Graham Hill as well as clearways and pit straight. Or if you want to get close to the action - but not see to much of rest of track stand in the middle (over the bridge) at Druids and you are very close as they go round.

Seating is great for the main races, but dont limit yourself to staying in one spot, have a walk around, you can get really close to the action at druids, bottom of paddock hill also cool.

All really helpful so thanks for that.

As E said, keep wandering, much more interesting Q

never pay as dan’s got a insider there but done a few track days with dan if any one ever does one with him watch the bugger he is a crafty one:D nippy little ****** aint ya :wink: any one ever road with him? you will no wot i am on about:)

:wink: just coz you can’t keep up with me on the bends old man:w00t:

yer but come on dan under taking me on a hard right while over taking is just showing off!!! nippy bugger:D

yer but come on u was riding that zxr750 like a panzie! oh thats just you:D i was hitting ya back end ever were and i was only on a 180!

erm yer i am getting old that’s it;) Na i must admit when i gave you the zxr on there you showed then young lot how it was done i was well proud off you u just don;t give two ****'s if you come off do ya:cool: now you no were ur name nutter come from cos you are well and truly one!!!

that was a fun day and it’s ok mate it’s only ur bike:D my old zxr was faster thou i must say:D

:cool:

was a sweet bike till some **** hit ya ah… you was running nos turbo and a stage 3 ya basterd! was ******* fast thou i must say!:cool:

yer i no mate was a **** off the shovel bike same with my old zed i miss them like mad:(