Brand GP

yeah i did:)

yes i did i was the old balding bloke

ahhhhh i was the younger balding fat bloke lol.

i saw you taking pictures of me bike and thought it was a bit strange didnt think it was you though. i thought that you was gona be out on the track. looked in every garage for you bike couldnt find ya the p/w told me you just came down to collect something.

i wish i`d taken the van… i was crying went it started to rain. i felt like a fool for leaving my wets behind. and i saw the weather report yesturday and knew it was not looking to good.

ah well you live and learn

i`l be editing my footage tomorrow.

oh well next time then!!

you putting your footage on here when its finished?:slight_smile:

why the feck did you ride up when you’ve got transport and gear???

i was working earlies the day b4 and i had alot of other sh!t to deal with after work, by the time i got bk home i could be arsed to load the van up.

i was better off not taking the van any way the a20 had been closed due to sum numbty wanting to jump off a bridge and ALL the traffic was diverted on to the M25. fair to say i would av got home alot l8r than i did.

i still went out on track wen it was pishing it down and managed to have meself a great time.

there was actual streams forming @ the bottom of paddock hill and also @ greaham hill bend. there where some in other places but they were more like little puddles in comparision.

you can still go fast on racetecs in the wet(in a straight line that is). tried to get the bk end to spin up coming up over surtees but it just wheelied:D;):P(i didn`t use the clutch just a yanked bk the throtle)

Hey Si

Nice to meet you too, sorry it was a bit rushed, i couldnt really relax into my day, bloody weather!

Wets were amazing, worth every penny, at least you can get out and have a ride. The front discs were badly lipped on the inside and i couldnt get the carbon pads to bed in so i basically had no brakes! everyone must of thought i was a right slow coach!

very good for working on your corner entry, hawthorns bend torrential rain and no brakes!

And how low is that bridge?

hope you got home safeley frogga? what a waste of £200…

Mate that reminded me of a Cadwell day last year where there was a pool just after that downhill bit :pinch:

Glad you still had a good one.

When will they start installing gazebos over UK tracks? :smiley: