Brand GP

I’m booked on Brands GP with Focused Events 4th September.

If anyones going feel free to say hi…

Blue & White SRAD 750…

have fun dude - ill be there on the 25th! cant wait! :smiley:

cheers, i’ve wanted to do the full circuit for years… i cant wait to finally go left at surtees and give it some berries over that hill… wa hoo! :smiley:

:smiley: mind your head on the bridge :wink:

lol… thanks i’ll keep an eye on it…

i`l be there. wat group you in???

i`m on me k4 gixer blue and white, inters;)

just look for the fat bald bloke:D:P:D

lol, with a stubby finger.

you should have come on the 15th with me, get some of the LB Silverstone lads back together.

hahahaha… NOT!!:D:):smiley:

this is with out a doubt my last track day of the year. need to start saving for me new trackday weapon :):wink:

whats next years weapon going to be then frogga?:cool:

still places left for that , dont know if i can squeeze another trackday outa the other half before the wedding , " But ive never done the gp b4 babe" that might work along with a bunch of flowers:kiss::Whistling:oh well if not ill just sneak off and come and say hi

im hoping to get steves (slarty,steve…) k4 750 trackbike. if i dont get it then il be looking out for a sv650 minitwin race bike. would be good to see ya there make sure you come say hello

i will deff come up and say hello , see ya there:)

fast group clover leathers on the trusty SRAD

Attachments

LBpost.JPG

Looking at popping along but just to watch.

If and its a big IF i can get the CBR sorted i may get it along for a run. As for my bike i’m not sure, depends on weather and how much of an itch i get from watching you all go round. Lets see.

i think there is space still on the 15th with hottrax Paul, come along to that if you want a full day.

as this IS DEFFINETLY gona be my last trackday of the year i`m gona pull a massive wheelie down the cooper straight in the last session:D:D:D:D:D:P wheelying = automatic three month ban… tried to get banned on the 18.08.08 but i take it no one saw the huge mono i pulled in the last session:P:D:P

ill see if i can get it on video then:D

See you there guys, blue and white 750 K4, Arlen Ness leathers.

Was good to meet you poutywombat (paul)

thanks for the levers and rearsets, should stop me having to go home early if i have a little slide again, Hope you enjoyed the rest of your day, what was using the wets like? Look forward to comming on a sunday ride out with you soon as i can…

Frogga i came upto your garage (p/w showed me what bike you where on)

i came up about 3 times to say hello but you wernt there i think i asked half the garage if they were you!! Sure we will meet up another time ,

proof i was there today…

<a href=UserInfo6513.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=poutywombat Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘6513’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘6513’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘6513’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);" onclick=“InstantASP_OpenMenu(’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl33_smAuthorName’,’_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl33_smAuthorName_SimpleMenuDivLayer’,’<a href=UserInfo6513.aspx Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘View Member\s Profile’>View Member’s Profile<a href=BuddyIgnoreList1.aspx?Username=poutywombat Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Add to Buddy List’>Add to Buddy List<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendPrivateMessage’,‘6513’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Private Message’>Send Private Message<a href=__doPostBack(‘butSendEmail’,‘6513’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Send Email To Member’>Send Email To Member<a href=__doPostBack(‘butShowMemberPosts’,‘6513’); onmouseover=‘window.status=window.location;return true;’; onmouseout=window.status=’’;return true; Class=‘SmlLinks’ Title=‘Find All Member\s Posts’>Find All Member’s Posts’,‘165px’);”><A class=SmlBoldLinks id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl33_smAuthorName onmouseover=“window.status = window.location;return true;” onmouseout=“window.status=’’;return true;” href=“void(’’);”>

did you have a virgin mobile jacket on???