Brain Bender

Clockwise for me too, it’s clearly clockwise. Nice figure though, does it matter which way she’s turning :wink:

That is cool. I found it easier to cover my eye’s and tell myself she is spinning the oposite way - uncover and she is going the way i want her to!!

She swings both ways for me… :wink:

As Toby said concentrate on the foot that touches down and she’ll soon go in the opposite direction, hmm , maybe that’s where I go wrong with women in general, I concentrate on their feet and before I know it they are heading in the opposite direction to me, interesting…I think I need a lie down… :blink:

+1

Smart man!:smiley:

Clockwise for me -damn I’m dizzy now! :D:P:D

I think that it changes direction its self… but in very seamless way, so you dont notice.

It would seem that way but I can make it go backwards and forwards now and also, two people looking at it, at the same time can see it going in different directions.

It’s sad the things I’ll do when I’m bored at work.

anti clockwise

that seriously messes up my poor brain, its left, no right, no left, no right, no left, no right, no left, no right

:):hehe:You have truly reached a Zen state if rather than seeing a rotating female you are able to see it as just an oscilating two dimensional black form edged in shades of grey which, after all, is what it is.:w00t:

Well, seeing she’s stood upright, what’s clockwise and what’s anti clockwise? I presume you imagine the clock is lying on the ground face up… Clockwise for me.

Either way, she has nice b00bs :slight_smile:

Both ways for me :slight_smile:

yup, she definitely swings both ways :)passed it on at work, majority see can see both ways but most of the time shes spins clockwise

That works. Took me a few mins though - to get her to switch to anti. Started out clockwise. Totally plausible both ways - once she was going anti I didn’t have to try to focus on it. Cracking. If you scroll down the page so you can only see the pivot foot it’s easier to get that going the other way - then you scroll up a bit and keep that working. The shadow of her sticking out foot has to appear to be beyond her when it’s anti-clockwise and between you and her when it’s clockwise.

ahhhhrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhh

Sweet, I see both now.

I think your all strange, my wife says she has seen this some while ago and after being glued to it for a LONG time it turned the other way. Not for me, you must all be like super duper brain cell people or something because it turns clockwise for me, makes me sick and dizzy. :sick:

It took me ages to be able to see it. Concentrating on the “bottom” foot was what helped me to do it.

:w00t: not turning at all for me :ermm: what does it mean then ?:unsure: