Bought my first car

Welcome to the LB Car/Van Club Fro;)

Where ya gonna put your LB Sticker?:smiley:

Nice one…Only reason I’m bothering with a driving licence is so that I can buy a van for taking my bike to track days :smiley:

Cheers…The car won 94 Japan Car of The Year, but Mitsubishi didn’t bother bringing it to the UK officially until about 5 years later. Then they tried to charge 22k for it whilst it was up against much more sought after cars like Audi TTs. The British buying public went Naaaa and it was too old for too much money.

Still, there is a version of the car with a cool Triptronic gear selection, and the car is supposed to handle well. The one I’ve got is a manual though.

Thanks mate :smiley:

Although the insurance quotes aren’t coming back too good.

30 year old, 11 years provisional licence holder, clean licence, living outside London and eCar want over 1600 notes for third party fire and theft :w00t:

Fuggg off!

:slight_smile:

Thanks a lot Puppy :slight_smile:

To be honest Tiptronic boxes aren’t worth the hype. Just cost more when they go wrong. I’ve got an invoice for £2500 to prove it:w00t:

Phew! Glad I got the standard manual one.

As I haven’t actually fully bought the car yet (put down a deposit), I’ve got a quick question to ask when I go to pick it up…

Is it the same for cars that to check for gear box problems, drive up to the limiter in 2nd and see if anything untoward happens (barring Police lights going on and a tug :smiley: )?

Anything else?