BMM

oooh fairy tale updated for the 21st century, snow white and the eight dwarves !!! greedy, grumpy, sleepy happy, doc , sneezy, dopey and sincere:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

I’ll be there soon (ish).

yeah im about to leave aswell (work like 5 mins away :smiley: )

i’m coming with the bike! woohoo! just got to run home and get it!

Not a bad turnout yesterday, sorry I didn’t really talk to the bikers much, but I was busy :smiley:

well it was NOT a good turnout,

Rather disappointing I thought , although spent some good " quality time " with those that did make the effort :wink:

Shane , I will check on the tyres for you and let you know :wink:

AND???

Progress report please!

well after an hour or so he came back alone :blink: saying he ditched them!! yeah right!! :smiley: :ermm:

When he got home he told me they had his number and would call…

I did ditch them for the night, they were going to go down to Clapham drinking and I’m buggered if I’m gonna leave my bike parked up on the streets with only a disk lock around there

sorry about that right turn I throw in there. Completely lost all sense of direction last night. Brain not work well.Still managed to get to CTH before everyone else even though I took a route all round the houses on my own :blush:

I got " proper lost " after that turn and didn’t have a clue where I was going :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought, hmm bridge, north of the river… we are going south so turned around straight towards a taxi coming the other way. Had to use the emergency slip road (pavement) while you obeyed the rules of the road :stuck_out_tongue:

I considered following you the wrong way up the road until I saw the bloody lights change :w00t:

Next time dude :cool:

So it wasn’t worth getting the bike home and getting back in on a train?

And you wonder why you’re still single :hehe:

:D:P

:doze:

Come on man, we’re all waiting for an update.

Are they coming round this Wednesday, or will you be leaving your steed at home this week? :wink:
Just in case :cool:

Dont you want some pink ones?

I don’t think they called… :stuck_out_tongue:

I can make this week and two large blue reflective stickers please Jay/Fox.

Thank You.

:slight_smile: