Blinker Genie

I’m going to fit this next.

It’s a kit that basically uses your running lights and converts them into indicators instead thus allowing you to remove the ugly wing mirrors with built in indicators!

All that’s needed after is wing mirror blanks.

Each to their own, personally I’d never ride without wing mirrors, I’d rather know what was behind me

I know what you’re saying dude but I always check what’s there…

What about hazards as you slow? If something hadn’t seen you brake there’s no way you can tell until it hits you :thinking:

There’s a million and one scenarios mate but that’s one that has happened to me once in 20 years… And the place it happened was London… I never ride in London there’s just no point!

If I was a gambling man I’d wager you never read The Road Vehicles Lighting Regulations

Flashing running lights or side markers is another infringement and MOT issue but hey ho you knew that.

Guess what… I can get an MOT if my bike had a Blackpool illuminations mounted on the front of it…:roll_eyes: no fucks given.

Good for you

Obviously yeah?

There's a million and one scenarios mate but that's one that has happened to me once in 20 years... And the place it happened was London... I never ride in London there's just no point! Love Octagon
if no point riding in London, why on Londonbikers? :O

We hmmmm you got me there!
Oh no I live in LONDON.:+1:

Annnnd I own a rice burning crutch rocket😎

Here’s my legislation video for you to watch​:nerd_face::nerd_face:

For fuck saking grace.
I get my bike through an mot for 10 years with akras And integrated tail lights And a small plate.
Fucking hate rules nazis.

At last someone who lives in the real world!:joy::joy:

Give us the name of the garage then ?..

Wow texting and getting bummed off… And they say men can’t multi task👌

Seems you manage it … wow being able to actually function as a supposedly normal human being …i mean being able to muster the brain power to master breathing and forming schoolyard banality. .im so impressed .Me love you loooong time …sucky sucky …

If I remember rightly you responded to a genuine post about a sports bike MC… So yeah you seem to be trying to achieve something?:thinking:

Just showing you the same level of respect that you’ve shown for other people’s posts .

Oh sorry I didn’t realise you were trying to disrespect me?