Blaster X 2016 R1

Sam has something similar

Sam has something similar toony
Had

Yes, i HAD one on my Blade, Loved it!!!

The flashing brake light was so effective, mine was set to 3 flashes then solid light as i believe that may be Legal in the UK as my Mums Fiesta does this when you stamp hard on the Brakes, it is activated in the Menu on the Dash. Strangely though, My newer and better equipped Focus CMax doesn’t do it!.

My indicators were better though as they crawled across the lens like the top of the range Audi’s have on them.

Regarding the Legality of it, i didn’t let it bother me as it was probably the least Illegal thing i had done to that thing!! lol

This is the one i had, but like your video the lights are too bright for the camera and look shit, they look 1,000,000 times better in the flesh.

Fantastiballs!!! I’m excited to receive my extremely illegal rear light now!
But I guess I should keep my excitement to myself because it would be frowned upon by the forum police…:joy::joy:

i think the fact that is illegal makes even more interesting :smiley:

i have integrated tail lights as well, never had a bother.

My R1 has decat and Akrapovic link pipe/can, servo buddy, MWR high efficiency race filter,Pazzo levers, pcv needs mapping and last but not least my highly illegal rear light soon to be fitted…
And thats all I’ll do as it’s the dogs balls anyway!:sunglasses::sunglasses:

“… i believe that may be Legal in the UK as my Mums Fiesta does this when you stamp hard on the Brakes …”

Your mums Fiesta indeed meets legal requirements - however your lights ( … also my lights) do not - why? - because it is legal to have flashing rear break lights when ‘emergency’ force is applied. When normal force is applied then no flashing is allowed

I’m hard on the brakes… oh well there’s my excuse! Officer I was just bedding my brakes in as I’ve recently fitted new pads…

are we going to start your mum jokes now? :smiley:

Why do i find that slightly arousing :open_mouth::open_mouth:

what, my tail lights?  they are a beauty.

suit yourself. :smiley:

No your mum jokes​:joy::joy::joy: