Blackheath Tea Hut

Sweet where we going to the Wrong Un?? :smiley:

No doubt at some point :wink: Dread to think the amount of booze Iā€™ve sunk in that place over the years :rolleyes:

May beā€¦ when?

My first Fri night out on the bike in ages and was good to see people tonight, Mo + Gill plus Tess the Alsation, Alex, Hannibal, Nivag, Shiver, Andrew&7, Lou. Was good to meet some new folks too, Miss Plum, Kev (yellow blade), chap on the VFR800, sorry mate didnā€™t catch your name.

Trotted of to the Ace for a couple of hours with Alex & Hannibal and then dropped back into Blackheath on my way home and who should still be there, Miss Plum, Kev, VFR800 chap plus Smiled and Jewell, a right bunch of degenerates! :wink:

Was a good way to start and finish the evening, I look forward to doing it again sometime soon. :smiley:

iā€™d be the vfr800 chap,nice to see the usual suspects in attendance and chat with a few new peopleā€¦not too sure on some of the convoā€™s going on :blink:but all good banter:D

see you all again iā€™m sure

guy

today?

no yesterday

Aaah rightā€¦got it now, GP, nice and easy to remember, nice to meet you fella! :smiley:

I was thinking about doing a fly by last night to see who was there and after reading this it seems like it would have been worthwhile. Will keep an eye out.

IAM observed ride Rob :wink: :wink: