black is the new orange

Listen Mad-Dog, getting ya’bike to look like The Riot takes years. You cant just peel the fuggin stickers off and think-you-all-that!:stuck_out_tongue:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry Buck, i did,nt really think at the time of posting that pic;)…Im still trying to get used to being Bikeless cos i sold the 530this morning, so seeing i cant go out riding tomorrow ,I dusted off the Crack Pipe this evening;);):)…Anyway my mum always likes me taking her picture:smooooth:

sorry george i’ll let them peel by pure G-FORCE just like the riot:P

i am just a try’in 2 live life on the edge sneaky style;)

Well you,ll need a Saucy bird riding Pillion for starters:cool:

[/quote]
Well you,ll need a Saucy bird riding Pillion for starters:cool:
[/quote]
as long as she dont mine wrapping her legs around me cos i dont have any rear pegs

One of My 2 Sisters is looking to ride Pillion:Whistling:

Attachments

funny_girl.jpg

Offending picture removed :slight_smile: Sorry fella, save that stuff for the Adults Only forum.

My other Sis is looking for a New Bike at the Mo:)

Attachments

SBR61_IMG_0500-Custom.jpg

Darren, those photos of you and the bike are HHMMMMM, not sure but hey fella

Attachments

bike06.jpg

My 4yr old son was sat on my lap when I got to this pic:pinch: Why he had to ask Mrs McC, who was in the room, why the lady was showing her knickers, I’m not sure, but its dropped me in it either way!:frowning:

Sorry Sneaky, im giving up posting pics ,i keep getting in trouble.:blush:Very sorry, no offence meant there George;):slight_smile:

warning!!the image you are about to see may cause offence to you as the image contains something that is VERY dirty.

i mad-dog dhofty & the web site london bikers will NOT take any responsibility for the image that you are about to see. it is also advised that any person under the age of 16 years old to be removed from viewing this content.

Nice ride :slight_smile:

:angry:

:smiley:

That dear boy is The infamous Riot!:cool: