Bitten by the moto bug!

?

whats rite with a 610 more like:D

Garret you said your cbr600f was to exspensive for you to run, do you have any idea how much time and money these boys in this section pump into there bikes to keep em on the road ? Think you need to have a chat with a few of em or your ccm/ktm will be for sale on here very soon…2nd thoughts I’ve been getting the pop corn for a SM recently :smiley:

True!

But I’d only be able to get a SuMo when I was ‘financially stable’ enough to maintain it. Besides I have a garage and the willingness to become a mechanic.
And with the [color=#grey]Silver Sofa[/color, I would have something for everyday use.

You after Jay’s DRZ then?
Me too!

terrys blade is half supermoto!!!

i think you should buy that garret :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]
garret (10/06/2009)

True!

But I’d only be able to get a SuMo when I was ‘financially stable’ enough to maintain it. Besides I have a garage and the willingness to become a mechanic.
And with the [color=#grey]Silver Sofa[/color, I would have something for everyday use.

You after Jay’s DRZ then?
Me too![/
quote]

But you dont have a carfull ridden bl*de to swop for it do ya :hehe:

No.
But wasn’t thinking of swapping.

He’d be giving me the bike :wink:

Looks like it could be yours then Garret, I dont do sexual favours :smiley:

if you get a good moto in first place you can have 2/5000 trouble free miles before rebuild tim ore if a drz or bigger ktm etc. if ou like supermotos and want low maintenance go for a ccm r30, yeah peole slag em off but theyare a great bike plenty of grunt and handle superb. i loved mine, buid quality aint all that but have you seen cases on ktms etc lol they all got there niggles. drz400 ok but youl be bored in weeks deffo there gutless and slow, **** suspension and brakes etc. blag a go on a suzuki engined r30 and drz then tell me in rite;)

Well, you wouldn’t be any good now would ya!?
(plumless etc) :wink:

rebuild every 5000 miles?

When my foot is better, I will definitely come along and blag a go on one of your bikes! :wink:

yep dep on what you get, all of my old husky 450 smrs have 6k and aint been apart yet, ktm 525 are the same, if you get a bad or shagged one bad luck but in general they ok bikes, they need love more then others but the fun you have on them you dont mind the odd rebuild if your hoonig about:D

This will help you make your mind up :slight_smile:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4924087191981938890

i will never get that hour of my life back now, sob sob what a shite film, least they got it right the 450 husky is the shnizzle ma nizzle:w00t:

Thanks for that Mariusz.
Yea, the narrator sounded a little like a child’s program presenter, and it really was for people who know nothing about SuMo, but then that’s me ATM :wink:

One of those CCM 644 DSs sounds about right for me - a mix of practicality, easily usable performance & maintenance and initial costs.
I really must start saving now :wink:

get the ccm r30 dude the ds feels heavier. then sell it and buy a proper moto:w00t:

Hehe!

Yep, was thinking about the R30, seems to be more focussed as moto, right?

The saving up begins now!

yep rite ive had bot and the dual sport felt a lot heavier, wierd but hey… for the money you get a lot of bike, decent brakes and suspension, handle great too.