Bit of music

HI GUYS IM BACK IN LONDON MY SECOND HOME IT SEEMS.

JUST WONDERING IF ANYBODY FANCIES LISTENING TO A SPOT OF LIVE ACCUSTIC MUSIC, AS IM TAKING PART IN AN OPEN MUSIC NIGHT ON THURSDAY 21ST AT THE ‘EAGLE’ NEAR CHISICK, MY OWN MATERIAL. THERE WILL BE SEVERAL OTHER MUSCICIANS AS WELL.

IT WOULD BE GOOD TO HAVE THE SUPPORT BEING MY FIRST PERFORMANCE IN LONDON.IF YOU FANCY A CHANGE…

HOPE YOUR WELL HAPPY XMAS GUYS XX

G’day suziC,

Can’t make the 21st, but wanted to wish ya all the best for the gig. Hope to meet you and Charly at Ace/Brazen/Cubana soon,

Rich.

How about doing a couple of your own songs at the christmas do on Wednesday.

If you want to bring a guitar i might just do that

Go for it.

I can’t make the 21st as the stingy gits who employ me are actually coughing up for a party this year

Hope the gig goes well

shame…i would have loved it…any good at duets???

but we have the hosts meeting on Thursday at the Ace…sorry, but good luck sweety and do tell us when you are doing another one

Well i did my music thing last night and it was a brilliant night! I got the chance to perform 5 no’s, and all went down well. Really warm and enthusiastic audience that and my rent a crowd made it a top night!

Would of had great video footage to if it wasn’t for the position Charlie put the camera down on to,to clap. Yes there was a pint involved and yes he rested it on top of his half filled pint glass to clap, and after several table bangs…plop there it goes! Charlie did admit he was pissed at the time and wanted to show his appreciation for my music

Glad to hear it went well suzi.

I do like a bit of acoustic from time to time.
wot sort of lines are your tunes on?

1 of my fave gigs i have been to was Tesla, at the astoria yrs back, they done there whole set acoustially, five man acoustical jam, good cd too. not long after the the unplugged stuff started on MTV, coincedence? lol.

Normally a rocker/metal etc but like a bit of joni mitchell, Suzanne vega am even getting into country music (please keep that quiet) cos thats got a lot of acoustic stuff in.

Well im not sure what type of music you would class it as sort of accustic rock ballad with a flavour of jazz, somebody said it was going on the lines of ‘kt tunsell’ & ‘jewel’!

Most of this year i have been performing with another song writer, so with both of our material we got a good set list together, with me adding harmony vocals! Enjoyed it alot but unfortunatley due to musical differences we did our last gig in August. So thursday was my first time back solo with my own material, and it was a very good confidence builder. Overwhelmed by the great comments!

glad it went well for you Claire…keep it up

i used to sing with an acoustic guitarist we used to do Eva Cassidy/Sting/kd lang etc numbers…but yep the usual ‘musical differences’…or rather wanting to get in my pants… always ruins a good thing…

Shame about Eva cassidy was it skin cancer she died of? she was very young!

good luck suzi or is it break a leg or summat?

WELL I HAVE BROKEN MY WRIST RECENTLEY DEFINATLEY DO NOT WANT TO DO THE LEG LOL!