Big Warning (Possibly)

Certain sections of the Police will have a lot of egg on face following the un even handed reporting of the meets at Chelsea Bridge. Suffice it to say they will be looking to get even. I am not suggesting that all Police Officers will act this way and I am not looking to offend those who post here or who participate in Bike Safe and the like.

But the remarks made on BBCLondons report see thread http://londonbikers.com/forums/shwmessage.aspx?ForumID=43&MessageID=79067

were not balanced and made the Police look in-effective, I so wanted to go to the bridge last night but was worried that some little Hittlers would be out to seek re-dress (Again I don’t think all Police are like this but you can bet some ass-kicking went on last night in the met).

Smiled has been one such victim. Can we all please make sure that OUR members are all whiter then white. I know its nice riding weather and you may be tempted to stray from the narrow path but don’t until the heat of that report dies back down I feel it would be best that we all stay in-conspicuous.

No doubt common sense will prevail, eventually.

Here here. Well said Dan-the-Man

don’t give’em any excuses guys and girls.

Its only the few that muck it up for us all, dont get me wrong i love a stunt but theres a time and place!!

cant we stop the hair dryers from doing them silly wheelie over the bridge i know its not just them but it would be a start