Big Brother

Biggest bunch of weirdos ever, how did they not get me?

Crap Tv, but addictive in parts.

Fast and furious, enjoy the first weeks, then it becomes real crap in the middle with a strong finish.

Just like old Rocket Ron.

It was allright the first few times around but now Im just iritated by the idiots that are on it.
I thought we were off to a good start with that Mario and Fiona couple (seemed normal enough) but I have seen him in other stuff too so i reckon he’s just as money/fame hungry as the rest.
The rest were just a bunch of immoral, disfunctional, mostly dim wannabe’s…and i’m sorry to say that it was the migrants in the show giving their sob sob stories of having to come to england to escape persecution that came out better than the rest!!

it is crap but i liked the thai girl that wants to be reincarnated as a pokemon:D

The ‘cookie monster in pink & gold’, she gets my vote :D:D

CRAP BUT THE FIRST TWO BB WHERE WICKED

Will never, never, ever watch it. Ain’t on the Discovery channel, ain’t worth watching.

Definitely car crash TV, don’t want to look, but end up looking anyways…it is times like this I seriously question buying a TV…

lol shed make a great pokemon

Its absolute tosh, no excuse for watching shite like that!

Davina is a milf :stuck_out_tongue:

Chunks, the option you are after for this topic is ‘Delete’ :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh well another summers worth of tele down the toilet…what a waste of airtime;) oh well less people on the roads…:smiley:

Just boring T.V. unless someone does something out of the ordinary, and by that time, it’s already across the papers.

And i thought eastenders was bad enough…

Rather be out on the bike.

i gave up when you mentioned the name,:cool:

there are 2 L’s in it

id like a go with the blonde :smiley:

Never watch it but caught something whilst flicking last night…are things really going so badly in BSB that Paul Bird has thrown himself into the house rather than go racing!:smiley:

This man speaks the truth